Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

DH feeling like a failure! =(
    babymakinglady posted:
    My husband has revealed to me that he feels as though I am MAD at him when I get a negative test. This blew me away, because I don't feel that way at all! I tried to explain to him that I feel disappointed and/or let down, but I in NO WAY blame him for my not being pregnant. If it's meant to be, it will be in its time. I just get impatient and anxious. Anyone else going through this? Sometimes I have no idea what's going on in his head...

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
    I completely understand. Although I do get a little frustrated with DH sometimes (tmi alert...he tends to hold back on the secret ingredient). I don't come out and say it, but my frustration bothers him. I think overall, when a husband sees his wife so disappointed, he wants to fix it and when he can't, it puts stress on him.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married to DH since June 2010. We have one adorable dog and are trying to conceive our first baby together! Work in higher ed administration, love (a...More

Helpful Tips

Acronyms and Lingo
    Here are some of the acronyms used TTC-trying to conceive BFN-big fat negative BFP-big fat positive DDO-days past ovulation BCP-birth ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    23 of 23 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.