Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
DH feeling like a failure! =(
babymakinglady posted:
My husband has revealed to me that he feels as though I am MAD at him when I get a negative test. This blew me away, because I don't feel that way at all! I tried to explain to him that I feel disappointed and/or let down, but I in NO WAY blame him for my not being pregnant. If it's meant to be, it will be in its time. I just get impatient and anxious. Anyone else going through this? Sometimes I have no idea what's going on in his head...

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
I completely understand. Although I do get a little frustrated with DH sometimes (tmi alert...he tends to hold back on the secret ingredient). I don't come out and say it, but my frustration bothers him. I think overall, when a husband sees his wife so disappointed, he wants to fix it and when he can't, it puts stress on him.

Spotlight: Member Stories

20 years old. Happily married to a United States Airman. History major. Loves cats. TTC.

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
From an awesome anonymous poster, here is the text to use to add emoticons to your posts. : smile : or : ) = : cool : or B ) = : grin ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.