Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Just waiting for my bfp
Heather922 posted:
This is now my 6 cycle of trying. I'm not the most emotional person but each month is quite the rollercoaster of emotions. I get pretty down when af comes along and then I usually stay optimistic during the 2ww. I've got 8 more days of waiting.

Just curious how everyone else is doing?

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
Hi Heather922,

I understand what you mean...up and highly optimistic during 2ww and a little aggravated when af comes.

Are you currently in the 2ww or did you just start a cycle?

Heather922 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
Yep I'm in 2ww, but just a couple days left, af is due on Wednesday.

BeautifullyBlessed replied to Heather922's response:
Oh great...it's almost over for you!

How have you been feeling?

I'm in the 2ww also, but af isn't due for me until June 3, so I have a long way to go.

My breast are tender and have been since cd14...ovulation. DH and I BD'd on cd 8 and 11 (could be 12 since it was in the middle of the night). I'm being specific because every hour closer to ovulation helps.

I'm hoping I ovulated early and the fact that my breasts were sore on cd14, hopefully means I ovulated on cd13 or 14.

This will be a great time to conceive for us because at work we get to roll over a week's vacation that have to be used by March, so I'll have an extra week paid to use for maternity leave...plus, I won't have to go through the very hot summer months at the end of my pregnancy...plus...WE ARE JUST READY!!!

Megkate3 responded:
Fingers are crossed that AF stays away!!!

I got AF today, so I'm just waiting for O day which should be 2 weeks from tomorrow. We are going to be at my in-laws the weekend before, so our window for trying has shortened to Monday and Tuesday of O week. (Our kids stay will us in the room at inlaws).

I'm sorry you are going through the rollercoaster. I hope this is your month!!
Me(33), DH(34), DD1(3), DD2(1) TTC 3 starting in June :)

BeautifullyBlessed replied to Megkate3's response:
(I meant to put this post on this thread and not the other)

Last night I had some cramping...I'm thinking implantation cramping!

I don't think pms cramping would start so soon.

Breasts are still sore...although once they start after ovulation, I don't think they stop until AF, is that right?

Wishing you the best Megkate3 and Heather922!

Heather922 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
Oh man, same here on the breasts. It does happen to me most months but this time has worse than normal. And it does seem to get progressively uncomfortable until af. I had just the slightest cramp a couple days ago, hard to say if it was anything or not. It sure would be nice if this was our month! I had been hoping for that same kind of vacation schedule but missed that window. But it's ok in the long run, it forced me to realize I can't control every single thing, so now I'm just trying to relax and let some things go.

Good luck to you both!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband (Dean, 24) and I (Ashley, 23) have been married for a year now and we are ready to try to have our first child. We are so excited we both l...More

Helpful Tips

Vitamin Deficiencies Lead to infertility
Having trouble concieveing?? Next time you are st your doctors office ask for a blood draw to check your vitamin levels. Low amounts of ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.