Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
CD1 on 5/15...Cycle Buddy?
preciouslittleone posted:
AF came 5/15 after going off my pill last Wednesday. I'm tracking on an app called My Days and just by adding it to my Google Calendar. Anyone else on CD1 (on Tuesday) and want to chat? I'm hoping to get pregnant in the next three months or so after miscarrying on Jan 13th.

Warm Wishes!
-Jess

Phoenix_23 responded:
Hi,
So sorry about your miscarriage

I'm still new to the forums so I'm not too familiar with the acronyms (had to look them up), but anyway....I'm JSO and I'm 27 so I hope my body is prepared for baby since this will be my first, I feel I should have started earlier My AF came 5/18 and I'm tracking my days with the WebMD ovulation calendar as a rough guide. I'm also TTC, hopefully within these months. Would love to have someone to share this journey together.

Wishing you lots of baby dust! Hope to hear from you!

preciouslittleone replied to Phoenix_23's response:
Good luck on your TTC journey! Make sure you are already taking a prenatal vitamin or at least a multivitamin with lots of Folic Acid because its most important in the first few days/weeks before you even get that BFP (Big Fat Positive). If you have a smart phone you should download the app called My Days because, its just like looking up your ovulation days on here but after a few months it specializes to you a bit more, determines how long your cycle is and all that.

I just started temping this month and checking my cervical fluid too (different textures/consistencies tells you when you're most fertile), it doesn't fully make sense to me yet but I'm learning. I'm tracking that on FertilityFriend.com

Lots of baby dust to you my friend!!!

If you use BabyCenter.com you can add me on there too StoryGril88, those boards seem to move faster and I check them more often because I get more responses!

Phoenix_23 replied to preciouslittleone's response:
Yes I'm already taking a daily multivitamin (part of women's pack with calcium, fish oil, B-12) so I hope that should help. I have been trying to minimize my sugar intake as well and drinking lots of water.

I'm downloading the app now and will check out the site you suggested.

Thanks for the tips and hope to hear from you!

Lots of baby dust!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My names Nichole. I am TTC since getting my IUD removed in Jan. 2011 and having a stillbirth in Jan. 2010. Its been really hard for me to except t...More

Helpful Tips

Have trouble keeping track of your cycles?
There is a free Iphone App called Period Tracker Lite that has really helped me keeo track of my cycles, ovulation and symptoms. More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.