Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Spotting Over 2 weeks
An_245448 posted:
So my last period was April 26-May 1... my periods are always normal and routine. I have never had spotting between periods before or any other issues. My boyfriend and I are TTC at this time and we've had sex May 2,4,6,7,10-14,16-18. The spotting started on the 6th and has still continued. it's bright red and occasionally there are clots. The only time I see the blood is after I wipe. Other than that it doesn't touch my underwear. Took a HPT on the 12 it was negative. Just wanting to know what this could be? Also, I am not On BC and haven't been for 2 years. Also I have had some very mild cramping that comes and goes. Almost like menstral cramps. Anyone have a clue of what's going on? Could I be pregnant?

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
Hello,

My first thought would be implantation bleeding, but since it started on cd 11, that seems too soon.

I guess you can wait til ur next period due date and see if af shows up.

Let us know how it turns out.

Megkate3 responded:
When is AF due? It could be implementation bleeding. Do you have any idea when you o'd?
Me(33), DH(34), DD1(3), DD2(1) TTC 3 starting in June :)

BeautifullyBlessed replied to Megkate3's response:
Last night I had some cramping...I'm thinking implantation cramping!

I don't think pms cramping would start so soon.

Breasts are still sore...although once they start after ovulation, I don't think they stop until AF, is that right?

Wishing you all the best!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I am a returning member to the TTC boards. In 2009 my then fiance and I were actively TTC since early 2008 with no luck. Then in June 2009 I go...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
From an awesome anonymous poster, here is the text to use to add emoticons to your posts. : smile : or : ) = : cool : or B ) = : grin ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.