Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ultra Ultra Faint Line
BeautifullyBlessed posted:
May 3 - cd1
May 10 - cd8 - dh and I BD'd
May 13 - cd11 (about 2:30am so could be counted as cd12) - dh and I BD'd
May 16 - cd14 - Tender Breasts and mild cramping

Since my breasts were tender on cd14, I'm not sure if I ovulated a day or two before then or on that day.

May 17-25 - cd 15-23 - Breast Tenderness and mild cramping
May 26-27 - cd24-24 - Breast Tenderness and cramping more pronounced. Took dollar store hpt and after a few minutes there was a 2nd line that was so faint you would think your eyes are playing tricks on you or you would think that line automatically shows up that faint simply because it got wet.

AF isn't due until June 3, so it is super early to test, but since it's about 11-12 dpo, I figured I'd take the chance.

I'll take another one on Wednesday morning or later in the week if I can help it.

Heather922 responded:
Well I hope that line gets darker for you!! Keep us posted

BeautifullyBlessed replied to Heather922's response:
Took another dollar store hpt (had bought 2, wish I had bought 3).

In the 3 minute timeframe, it was very faint...however, in 4 minutes, it was clearly a light 2nd line.

I'm still not convinced though...AF still isn't due for 6 days, based on a 31 day cycle.

I'm going to the dr...hopefully tomorrow if they can get me in same day, if not on Wednesday because I have this killer vaginal infection that I need treated ASAP. I've been spraying the outside with a apple cider vinegar/water mix and that has allowed me to wait before taking any medication without seeing a dr.

Hopefully, I won't have one of those experiences where you get faint lines at home, then go the dr and their test comes back negative.

MrsBurt05 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
Omg, omg, omg!! Lol! I would get a digital one to where you would have no confusion of "is there a line or isn't there?" Give you a straight up "pregnant" or "not pregnant" before you go to the doctor!

I hope this is it for you!!
Me-25 DH-28 DS-6 1/2 DS-4 1/2 TTC-10/18/11 Break from TTC-1/1/12-5/1/12 TTC part 2-5/18/12

Capriciousangel31 responded:
ZOMG!!!! I just came back to see where people were at and this is so exciting!!! I hope they give you news and that it really is your BFP

BeautifullyBlessed replied to Capriciousangel31's response:
Well ladies....it was confirmed by the doctor today....I'M PREGNANT!!!!!

THANK GOD!!!!!

This was "sort of" unexpected. DH came down to help move into our new place. We moved in on May 10th, but since I have a 31-day cycle I figured this time would be too early to conceive. My period started on May 3rd. Apparently, I ovulate very early. My first BFP on a dollar store HPT was 11dpo (if I ovulated on cd14, could've been earlier).

I'm so excited!!!

MrsBurt and Hearther, I hope to see you on the 1st tri board in June!!!

Capriciousangel...here I come!

Heather922 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
Congratulations!!! I love hearing good news on here!

Capriciousangel31 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
Yay I am sooo happy for you!!!!
I also ovulate really early and it throws things when trying to conceive if you don't know ( took me a bit to figure it out )
I will try to look on the 1st tri for you ( I just moved to the 3rd tri board )

Congrats again!!!!

An_244750 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
Congrats! That's great news! I've been watching this board since February. So, I've been following few people to see how they're doing.

I'm 31, and we've been ttc our first since November. I had my last period on 5/1 usually it's 28-30 day cycle. I'm waiting to test. I should be getting my AF today, but nothing yet. Although I had a little bit of a brownish discharge. I've been also have off/on cramps for the past 2 weeks. I saw that you also had cramps, and was wondering what other symptoms have you had? Are you symptoms similar to getting AF? Anything you could share would be helpful! Thanks!

Happy pregnancy!

BeautifullyBlessed replied to An_244750's response:
An_244750 I really hope you get your BFP!

On cd14, my breasts started to hurt and the cramps were mild AF cramps. My breasts are still sore and I still have AF cramps. On certain days, the cramps were a little more pronounced, but nothing crazy.

About 2 or 3 times a had a mild headache for about an hour or two.

But yes, my symptoms are definitely similar to AF. I took my first hpt this past Sunday and AF wasn't due until this coming Sunday, the 3rd. I definitely think you can take a hpt now.

God Bless and keep us posted! Hope to see you on the 1st tri board.

Carolyne46 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
Thank you for your response! Unfortunately AF showed up on the 1st. Oh well, hopefully this month, keeping my fingers crossed and of course praying

canada2010 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
Congrats! And good luck!

MrsBurt05 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
OMG!!! YAY!!!! I'm so SO SO excited for you!! I have a feeling we'll be on the 1st tri board together! Maybe not this month, but certainly before you switch over to 2nd tri! I'm very optimistic lately-maybe that's the ticket to a one way BFP?? Congrats!!!!
Me-25 DH-28 DS-6 1/2 DS-4 1/2 TTC 3

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a wife and a mom of two kids. I work at a psych institution as a tech. My boy is 4 and I have a special little girl that is 8. She is not fully d...More

Helpful Tips

Have trouble keeping track of your cycles?
There is a free Iphone App called Period Tracker Lite that has really helped me keeo track of my cycles, ovulation and symptoms. More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 45 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.