Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thank You!!!
mabeline12 posted:
I just wanted to thank all of you ladies for being on this board/community!! It has helped me to keep my sanity through this trying time. I check in a few times a day and almost always have something new to read and think about. Its really comforting to know that I am not in this alone. Thank You!!!

CEB85 responded:
I agree, thank you to everyone. Its so nice to have the support & not feel so alone. Its so nice for me to be able to come here & read what others have posted & ask questions. No one in our family or friends know what we're going through so its nice to have this group. I wish everyone the best of luck!

prayforamiracle responded:
I agree! I'm so thankful we have this outlet to learn, to help and receive wonderful support. I appreciate you all so much!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 24.

prayforamiracle responded:
I agree! I'm so thankful that we have this outlet to learn, to help and to receive wonderful support. I appreciate you all so much!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 24.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Was dx with PCOS at 17/18. Been ttc a little over 2 years with my DH. I have a great RE that we are working with, unfortunately my body is no cooperat...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!