Skip to content
Monday Updates-April 18
prayforamiracle posted:
Just thought I would post this and anyone who would like to join in please do. I know other boards have Monday Updates and it helps to keep everyone informed.

My update: Waiting to ovulate-Cycle day#45. I'm still on my canceled Clomid cycle. Hoping to ovulate on my own soon.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin.  Currently on Cycle 24.  

mabeline12 responded:
Today will be day 13 of my prometrium... and still no af... Idk if last month was a fluke or what, but I thought for sure af would have come by now. So still waiting on that. once she comes day 3 starts my injections.

CEB85 replied to mabeline12's response:
Hi Mabeline, My Dr. always told me it could take ten days for af to arrive after I stop provera, not sure how similar that is to your prometrium but For me its always day 14. I hope it comes soon for you though. On Friday I started the dexamethasone (sp) & Saturday started clomid again. This is my first time on dex. with the clomid so I'm praying its finally the right combo. I go back to RE in a week & hope to get the HCG shot at that time. After having to take 3 months off & finally able to try again its getting so hard not to get my hopes up. Good luck to everyone!

mabeline12 replied to CEB85's response:
Hi CEB.I hope your appointment next week goes well and you get the result you want by adding the anti-inflamitory. Keep us posted! The prometrium is a little different than provera. I prefer provera because that what I always used to take. But the last two cycles my RE prescribed the prometrium because if by some miracle I actually did conceive, it doesn't harm the fetus where provera will. So its something you are prescribed for 14 days and they told me that if I don't see af by 4 or 5 days after then I need to call. I have two more pills, one tonight and one tomorrow. Last month I only made it to pill 11 before I started af, so we'll see. I took a hpt Saturday and it was negative so I'm fairly confident I haven't conceived. But we'll see I kinda feel like af is getting ready to come any min. So fingers crossed.

Albrecht0529 replied to mabeline12's response:
Mabeline, are you still taking the prometrium? I took 10 days of it, and af came 4 days after I stopped. Hope everything goes great for you!
Me: 23 PCOS DH: 23 Ready to go! TTC for 7 months. Just starting on 50 mg of Clomid.

mabeline12 replied to Albrecht0529's response:
Yes, my RE prescribed me 14 days of it. Today is the 14ths day and last pill.

Thank you! I hope your days go by quick and Saturday comes soon, and you get your BFP!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were married April 2005. We started TTC in August of 2005 b/c we knew that due to my family history we would have difficulty conceivi...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.