Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Update (Poss Triggs)
alb7585 posted:
Hi ladies ... It was confirmed for me tonight that my c-section will be tomorrow at 1:30 pm MST!! They did an amino on Friday and it shows her lungs are good to go. After everything we are afraid I will get too sick again so after a long heart to heart Iknew that my desires for a natural delivery versus ones I remmeber and a healthy baby win.

Its been a rough, complicated pregnancy. They are taking her at 37 weeks because of my blood pressure getting higher. I was in pre-term labor at lest 6 times that resulted in hospitalizations and was on at home anti-contraction medications. I was dilated to a 2 at 35 weeks and 0 at 36 weeks and had undone all my effacement and dilating. So since DS was a c-section ... we debated on what to do and this is the safest move ever.

GL ladies and remember, we did it with spermy issues and infertility on my side. I will keep checking on you!
Me (25), DF (26), DS (2.5). TTC 2 since May 2008. M/C 7/2010 PCOS and on a whole regimine and DF has sperm motility issues. Crossing our fingers!!

prayforamiracle responded:
Praying all goes well. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted. Your story gives me hope, because we have the very same issues. Wishing you all the best!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 24.

kittykatjenn responded:
Good luck! And congrats on your new little one!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (26) DH (33) - TTC #1 since 8/2005. Started Metformin 3x a day 2/2010. DH has good count but not the right amount of "normal" guys. Prayi...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!