Skip to content
Update (Poss Triggs)
alb7585 posted:
Hi ladies ... It was confirmed for me tonight that my c-section will be tomorrow at 1:30 pm MST!! They did an amino on Friday and it shows her lungs are good to go. After everything we are afraid I will get too sick again so after a long heart to heart Iknew that my desires for a natural delivery versus ones I remmeber and a healthy baby win.

Its been a rough, complicated pregnancy. They are taking her at 37 weeks because of my blood pressure getting higher. I was in pre-term labor at lest 6 times that resulted in hospitalizations and was on at home anti-contraction medications. I was dilated to a 2 at 35 weeks and 0 at 36 weeks and had undone all my effacement and dilating. So since DS was a c-section ... we debated on what to do and this is the safest move ever.

GL ladies and remember, we did it with spermy issues and infertility on my side. I will keep checking on you!
Me (25), DF (26), DS (2.5). TTC 2 since May 2008. M/C 7/2010 PCOS and on a whole regimine and DF has sperm motility issues. Crossing our fingers!!

Prayforamiracle responded:
Praying all goes well. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted. Your story gives me hope, because we have the very same issues. Wishing you all the best!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 24.

KittyKatJenn responded:
Good luck! And congrats on your new little one!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I have PCOS and a bicornuate uterus. Finally got my BFP and now I have a beautiful baby boy!

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.