Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Guess this wasn't my time :(
Albrecht0529 posted:
BFN x 5

I keep telling myself that maybe it is still too early for a hpt to show up positive. I'm 13 dpo on cycle day 28. They say you can take the tests 5 days before a missed period...but I never know when my periods are gonna be.

Ugh...what a heartbreak.
Me: 23 PCOS - Bicornuate uterus
DH: 23 Ready to go!

TTC for 9 months. Just finished a round of Clomid...hope it worked!!!

mabeline12 responded:
Im so sorry... but keep testing for the next few mornings... its still kinda early. *Hugs*

CEB85 responded:
Hi Albrecht0529, I'm sorry you're going through this. I was told that it can take 14 days past a late AF for it to sometimes show up on a HPT. I agree with Mabeline, I'd test for a little bit longer. Good luck!

Prayforamiracle responded:
Keeping my fingers crossed. Hoping you ovulated a little later than expected. Keep us posted.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 25.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2001, after years of irregular cycles since a D & C in 1994. No one could figure out what the problem could be. When ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.