Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ouch!
kittykatjenn posted:
Ugh! I don't know what the problem is, but I'm in pain! It is on the left side and it is kind of a throbbing type pain. It will go away and then there it is again! Could it be a cyst or ovulation? I don't know if I would know the difference. It jsut hurts. I mean, not unbearable, but I'm uncomfy for sure!

prayforamiracle responded:
Hopefully it is a follicle growing really big!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 25.

kittykatjenn replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Does that cause pain? I just really don't know. It doesn't hurt anymore though. And I know it wasn't af coming for obvious reasons. I guess I am jsut scared that it could be a cyst. I had an aunt who had a cyst burst and she had to go to the hospital. I don't know if that is normal or what. I jsut know it hurt all day!

Albrecht0529 replied to kittykatjenn's response:
It sounds like a cyst to me...but if the pain is just mild it probably isn't bad. Every couple months I get that same type of pain on my right side. I usually go to the doctor and get an ultrasound. It is always the same thing. All my little cysts and one cyst that is a little bigger. My doctor said that some people notice the pain and some don't...and that I must just be sensitive to it. I've had some rupture too. For me, it was super painful for about 3 hours, then just a dull pain for a day or two. It is a good idea to go to the doctor. If it is a cyst, you need to make sure it isn't too big.

Hope it gets better!!!
Me: 23 PCOS - Bicornuate uterus DH: 23 Ready to go! TTC for 9 months. Just finished a round of Clomid...hope it worked!!!

kittykatjenn replied to Albrecht0529's response:
Well, the pain is actually gone now. So, I don't know if I should tell my doc about it or if I should just let it go.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in July 2007. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. IUI #1 ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!