Skip to content
Ouch!
kittykatjenn posted:
Ugh! I don't know what the problem is, but I'm in pain! It is on the left side and it is kind of a throbbing type pain. It will go away and then there it is again! Could it be a cyst or ovulation? I don't know if I would know the difference. It jsut hurts. I mean, not unbearable, but I'm uncomfy for sure!

prayforamiracle responded:
Hopefully it is a follicle growing really big!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 25.

kittykatjenn replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Does that cause pain? I just really don't know. It doesn't hurt anymore though. And I know it wasn't af coming for obvious reasons. I guess I am jsut scared that it could be a cyst. I had an aunt who had a cyst burst and she had to go to the hospital. I don't know if that is normal or what. I jsut know it hurt all day!

Albrecht0529 replied to kittykatjenn's response:
It sounds like a cyst to me...but if the pain is just mild it probably isn't bad. Every couple months I get that same type of pain on my right side. I usually go to the doctor and get an ultrasound. It is always the same thing. All my little cysts and one cyst that is a little bigger. My doctor said that some people notice the pain and some don't...and that I must just be sensitive to it. I've had some rupture too. For me, it was super painful for about 3 hours, then just a dull pain for a day or two. It is a good idea to go to the doctor. If it is a cyst, you need to make sure it isn't too big.

Hope it gets better!!!
Me: 23 PCOS - Bicornuate uterus DH: 23 Ready to go! TTC for 9 months. Just finished a round of Clomid...hope it worked!!!

kittykatjenn replied to Albrecht0529's response:
Well, the pain is actually gone now. So, I don't know if I should tell my doc about it or if I should just let it go.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am currently 17 1/2 years old, have had irregular/non-existent menstrual cycles since I was almost 15, and thinking about trying to conceive my firs...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.