Skip to content
Update
rooni222 posted:
Hi ladies,

Just a quick update. After 2 months of being on metformin, i am going to try another cycle of clomid (100mg). I dont think it'll work, because clomid didnt do anything for me before. Are there any success stories of ovulation on metformin+clomid?

Thank you and good luck!
Rooni134

Prayforamiracle responded:
I hope this cycle surprises you and you see a BFP! I have only tried Clomid once. I didn't respond, but haven't had the opportunity to try again. Wishing you the best! Keep us posted!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 25.

rooni222 replied to Prayforamiracle's response:
that would be great! :) but i am not trying to get my hopes up. i'll be surprised if they tell me i have ovaries, because they havent released an egg in over 10 months so i am thinking they shriveled up and disappeared! :)
Thank you for your wishes!

Spotlight: Member Stories

29 years old. Found out at I had PCOS after stopping BC for 6months and not having regular cycles. Got a second opinion last June and we started up on...More

Helpful Tips

PCOS tips
I am currently on Metformin 2000 for PCOS and these are some tips my doctor gave me, hopefully they can be helpful to you also! Weight ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.