Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
when to start clomid after bcp??
DJBJMB posted:
Hello Ladies, Im thinking about ttc again. Here is some history. PCOS 2 mc 1 tubal that resulted in tube being removed. I have typical pcos, been ob Loesterin24 x 3 mos for irregular bleeding and stans of pearls on my overies. Question is when I stop my bcp, how soon can I start clomid?? I have some left over from previous attempt at pregnancy. Thanks for yout thoughts I also forgot I have a DD:)

prayforamiracle responded:
I'm not exactly sure of the correct answer, because when I stopped BC pills I was told to wait three months before trying to conceive. I guess it depends on the opinion of your doctor. I'm sure they all have different ideas on this. Wishing you the best. I look forward to chatting with you.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 25.

DJBJMB replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Thanks for your reply:) Im going to take my glucophage and see if my cycle will be regular b4 I try the clomid, so hopefuly in a few months I will be started. I look forward to talking to you too. Hava a nice day!
Been married for 15 years, DH 33 Im 31. We have a DD 15, adopted nephew 4. Had mc@13 week in 04.Tubal 04 lost tube. MC at 9wks 2010.(wasnt tryn)Have PCOS :( But still holding for another BLESSING :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 24 (25 in August) TTC for 3+ years. Diagnosed with PCOS 1/2007. 4 failed rounds of Clomid 2007. Moved on to Inj. Stopped mid-cycle. DH & I...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!