Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
when to start clomid after bcp??
DJBJMB posted:
Hello Ladies, Im thinking about ttc again. Here is some history. PCOS 2 mc 1 tubal that resulted in tube being removed. I have typical pcos, been ob Loesterin24 x 3 mos for irregular bleeding and stans of pearls on my overies. Question is when I stop my bcp, how soon can I start clomid?? I have some left over from previous attempt at pregnancy. Thanks for yout thoughts I also forgot I have a DD:)

prayforamiracle responded:
I'm not exactly sure of the correct answer, because when I stopped BC pills I was told to wait three months before trying to conceive. I guess it depends on the opinion of your doctor. I'm sure they all have different ideas on this. Wishing you the best. I look forward to chatting with you.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 25.

DJBJMB replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Thanks for your reply:) Im going to take my glucophage and see if my cycle will be regular b4 I try the clomid, so hopefuly in a few months I will be started. I look forward to talking to you too. Hava a nice day!
Been married for 15 years, DH 33 Im 31. We have a DD 15, adopted nephew 4. Had mc@13 week in 04.Tubal 04 lost tube. MC at 9wks 2010.(wasnt tryn)Have PCOS :( But still holding for another BLESSING :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! It all started last December (2010) when I went to visit my OBGYN after not seeing AF for 8 months after stopping my birth control pills. After a ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.