Skip to content
Monsters among us
rooni222 posted:
I am so sorry I am writing this here, but i really need to vent, and you ladies are the only ones who understand...

I live near Erie, PA. A woman here this week, neglected and starved a her 14 month old daughter to death, before stuffing her in a suitcase. She then took the suitcase and put it out with the trash that would have been taken out. She has two other children and is currently pregnant.

When i heard this, i cant even describe what i felt. I cannot believe that this woman is a mother. My heart aches for that little soul. There are women like us who would give up anything to become a mother, and then there are monsters like her. Where is the justice? When I hear something like that i question everything: faith? hope? belief? Why is it that women like her get to have children and women like us, who would love and cherish a child, have to go through this pain?

Again, i am sorry for writing this disturbing news. But i really took it to heart and no one understand why...

mabeline12 responded:
Its so heartbreaking on so many levels for me to hear things like this. My heart especially breaks for that poor child and the suffering it had to go through at the hand of an ungreatful negligent woman. Its hard for me to understand why a woman like that would be given such an amazing gift of a child or children for that matter. And like you said, why women like us go through such heartache...

rooni222 replied to mabeline12's response:
I know...poor child....

How is your cycle going? were you able to get the trigger shot?

CEB85 responded:
I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same exact way when I hear stories like this. Its so sad. How can someone be capable of harming their child? Too many people who shouldn't have children do, and then those like us who like you said would give anything struggle. Its just not fair, and its so hard sometimes to keep the faith when things like this are going on.

mabeline12 replied to rooni222's response:
Yea.... I gave it to myself last night in the right side of my stomach. Made me feel a little funny. But now its just w waiting game... thanks for asking.

Prayforamiracle responded:
I had not heard this and it makes me terribly sad. I too don't understand why people like this have no difficulty having children. Obviously, they have no love or concern for children. I hope one day we will know and understand why this is.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 25.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were married April 2005. We started TTC in August of 2005 b/c we knew that due to my family history we would have difficulty conceivi...More

Helpful Tips

PCOS tips
I am currently on Metformin 2000 for PCOS and these are some tips my doctor gave me, hopefully they can be helpful to you also! Weight ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.