Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
To Mabelin12
rooni222 posted:
Hey Mabelin, Havent heard from you in a while. hows it going?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

mabeline12 responded:
Its going ok... I'm just starting too get better. I got a cold last week. I was so sick Wednesday I had to stay home from work. I felt better the next day, but still had a cough and a runny nose. I swear I blew my nose a million times. So slowly my nose is starting to dry up and I am coughing a little less. I tested really early... Saturday morning, got a bfn but was trying not to lose hope because it was still kinda early to be testing. It was a digital test. I thought it was strange because usually when I take it, it takes like a min to come up negative. But this time it took the whole 3... I was really bummed. Told my dh like 5 hours later. I told him it was still early and he said try again in like 5 days and not to worry. So yesterday I woke up, I had to pee but not really bad like normal so I was like well I have time to put this digital test together. I wanted to use it and the switch to a traditional one so I could see if maybe there was a really faint positive or something... I put the digital test together, got my cup, tested and 45 seconds later pregnant came up on the digital test. I almost lost my mind. I ran in to our bedroom flipped the light on shook my dh awake... I think he thought the apartment was on fire... so after work yesterday I went and got blood drawn for a bpt. And I am just waiting on my REs office to call with official results... Though I'm a little worried I have been having so cramping the last 3 days. I will be asking the nurse when she calls today with the results. How are you feeling about the dex. treatment plan?

rooni222 replied to mabeline12's response:
OMG! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! thats amazing!!! I am so excited for you!!! wow!!! i really really hope you get your positive! let me know!

you didnt do any IUI right?

I am not too sure about the dex plan, mostly because i dont think its going to work. But, i dont really have any other choice, so i am going to do it. I am just not in a rush though. will start taking it in july and then maybe a month and a half later try clomid again.

This is soooooooooo exciting!

mabeline12 replied to rooni222's response:
Thanks. Just got the call about an hour ago... my beta is at 35 but they think since I did it so early that's why its low. I have to go back and get another blood draw tomorrow just to make sure its up... they want it above 50 or 65 I can't remember... I just did injections with a trigger of ovidrel and timed intercourse. Well I really hope the dex. works to block the testosterone. You'll have to keep me posted on how its going.

rooni222 replied to mabeline12's response:
on my god!!! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! yea!!!

rooni222 replied to rooni222's response:
I am SO happy for you! you made a baby! that is just SO amazing!!!!

CEB85 replied to mabeline12's response:
YAY!!! I'm so soo sooo happy for you!!!

Prayforamiracle replied to mabeline12's response:
Oh my goodness, I almost missed this!!! I'm so happy for you, I can't even type. Keep making mistakes and have to backspace to fix them. A super congratulations coming your way! Please keep us posted.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 25.

KittyKatJenn replied to mabeline12's response:
That is wonderful! Congrats!

mabeline12 responded:
Thank you all so much. I will keep you posted how things are going. I got the results of my 2nd Beta today and its at 100. My nurse said she was so pleased, she not having me do any more. My first ulltrasound is the 29th with my RE. Then I switch to an OB. And my first ultrasound with him is the 19th of July. Thaks again for all the congratulations and well wishes!

Congrats on your second beta. Please keep us posted. Congrats again!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 26.

CEB85 replied to mabeline12's response:
Yay!! Congrats!! I am so happy for you!

Albrecht0529 replied to mabeline12's response:
YAY!!! Congrats congrats congrats! I'm so happy for you!!!!!! :D :D
Me: 23 PCOS - Bicornuate uterus - Long luteal phase DH: 23 Ready to go! TTC for almost a year. Starting our third round of Clomid.

mabeline12 responded:
I had my first ultrasound yesterday.... and its twins! Baby As heartbeat was 114 and Baby Bs heartbeat was 128. Baby A was measuring 6w4d and Baby B was measuring 6w5d. There was a 3rd egg that released and did implant but there doesn't look that there is a fetus in there. It looks like there is only a yoke. I go back for another ultrasound in a week. I hope everyone is well and healthy this summer

Oh wow, Twins!!! How exciting. I sure it was a big surprise. Please keep us posted!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 26.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 25 y.o. I was diagnosed with PCOS at age 19. My DH is 30, he is healthy as a horse. We have been TTC for just at two years now. We have had 3 mis...More

Helpful Tips

PCOS tips
I am currently on Metformin 2000 for PCOS and these are some tips my doctor gave me, hopefully they can be helpful to you also! Weight ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!