Skip to content
Waiting on a date
kittykatjenn posted:
So, I am doing the laproscopy. I just have to wait for them to schedule it. It is a day surgery and they make 2 small inscisions. Shouldn't be bad at all. I am kinda nervous though!

CEB85 responded:
Good Luck! I hope it goes well for you & everthing works out!

rooni222 replied to CEB85's response:
Good luck! i hope that everything goes ok!

kittykatjenn replied to rooni222's response:
Well, July 14th at 7:15am. I have an appointment on the 11th with my doc and then another appointment with PASS to fill out paperwork later that day. I am kinda nervous! I hope it works!

prayforamiracle replied to kittykatjenn's response:
Praying for a successful surgery. I hope that it is a breeze and is the answer to your problems. Thinking of you.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 26.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in July 2007. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. IUI #1 ...More

Helpful Tips

PCOS tips
I am currently on Metformin 2000 for PCOS and these are some tips my doctor gave me, hopefully they can be helpful to you also! Weight ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.