Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Checking on everyone
Prayforamiracle posted:
Just wondering how everyone is doing and what is going on with their cycles?

I'm on Cycle Day # 35. Waiting to ovulate. No meds or RE this cycle. I've had some light strange spotting this cycle, so will not be surprised if it turns into a long cycle or anovulatory.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin.  Currently on Cycle 26.  

CEB85 responded:
Hi Prayforamiracle. I'm sorry you're having to keep waiting for AF. I hope it arrives soon for you and you can continue trying. Waiting is such a hard thing to do sometimes.

I had my first IUI on Friday and Saturday. Due to injectables I had 3 follicles. DH had very good numbers and mobility both days so I'm pretty hopeful. Its so hard not to get my hopes up too much and at the same time I'm just so afraid this isn't going to work. This is going to be one of the longest 2 weeks of my life :)
If it doesn't take this time we have to take next month off and will be back at it in Sept.

Good luck to all!

rooni222 replied to CEB85's response:
Since my last failed met clomid cycle in May, i have not done anything. No meds, not even provera, just metformin. So far its day 64. No period, a week or so ago i had some strage very very light brownish spotting (sorry for the TMI). Nothing since then though. I am going to wait till the 90 day mark and if AF doesnt come, then i guess i'll break down and take provera. I am considering getting back on birth control for a few months and then getting off it so see if i'll have a period on my own.

Prayformiracle, thank you for checking on us. Hope everything goes well for you.

rooni222 replied to rooni222's response:
Can i just say how frustrating it is when doctors say that issues like weight, stress, diet etc can affect cycles? My mother who is 4'9", weighs 175 lbs, is severly diabetic because she refuses eat right, and is currently on all kinds of medications (including anti depressents) has never once missed a cycle. At 50 yrs old, she just started hitting menopause but before then she had regular cycles her entire life!
The other day I came across coupons for Always. I started bawling because I didnt know if i would ever need them again... I am 28 yrs old and reproductive system has completely shut down..

Prayforamiracle replied to CEB85's response:
So excited about your IUI!!!! Please keep me posted. I hope to be able to actually pull off an IUI cycle before long, without it being canceled. These next two weeks will drag, for sure. Sending you lots of prayers and good luck vibes!!!!!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 26.

Prayforamiracle replied to rooni222's response:
I feel the same. I feel like my body just can't get it right, when it comes to the reproductive system. I wish things would start turning around for us. I know I'm definitely running out of time and things need to start happening. I hope things start improving for you. Sending lots of hugs.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 26.

rooni222 replied to Prayforamiracle's response:
Thank you for listening!

Albrecht0529 responded:
Just started my period (on my own!) after a 35 day cycle. Ovulation tests said I didn't ovulate, but I'm thinking they might be wrong if I started my period so soon. Went in for a baseline scan this morning and they had to do a blood progesterone test. If those levels are ok, I will start my 4th cycle of Clomid. If not, I can't take Clomid this cycle and I will probably get a Hysterosalpingography (where they check for tube blockage). If the 4th cycle on Clomid fails, I need to get the Hysterosalpingography anyway. I'm still on 50 mg of Clomid because it has been "working"....So I really just feel like we aren't taking any steps forward. I'm getting to the point where I start crying as soon as I leave the Docs office, no matter what the news is.

Good luck an hugs to all of you!!!! I wish things would just turn around for us all.
Me: 23 PCOS - Bicornuate uterus - Long luteal phase DH: 23 Ready to go! TTC for almost a year. Starting our third round of Clomid.

Prayforamiracle replied to Albrecht0529's response:
Sending you hugs. I hope your tests are ok and you can start the Clomid. Hang in there, things have to start looking up.

smilehope replied to CEB85's response:
CEB85--best of luck to you girl...keep me posted...I am do for iUS next month.

smilehope replied to rooni222's response:
oh, Ronni222...some people you just have to avoid... focus on yourself and enjoying life...try to do things that brought you joy as you proceed to make achivements.

smilehope replied to Albrecht0529's response:
Big hugs! Hang on ladies...

My friend TTC for over 5 yrs...just a few month found out she is prego!...she was soo sad but kept busy and focused of goal.

My cousin same story---stopped all meds and kaboom!!! Got prego now is due anytime...

Who knows...everybody is unique...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Was dx with PCOS at 17/18. Been ttc a little over 2 years with my DH. I have a great RE that we are working with, unfortunately my body is no cooperat...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.