Skip to content
Had the surgery today
KittyKatJenn posted:
Hello ladies. I had the laporoscopic surgery this morning. I am sore, but ok. DH is taking good care of me and I have an rx for hydracodone.

He drilled the holes, ran dye thru my tubes again and they were fine. While he wan in there thogh he found endometriosis. He cotorized (sp?) it though and said it wan't that bad. I have a follow up in a couple of weeks. I will keep you informed on what he says then and how things work! Hope all is well!

CEB85 responded:
Hello, I hope you have a speedy recovery & that the surgery proves to be a success. Good luck & keep us updated with your progress.

Prayforamiracle responded:
Thanks for the update! Wishing you a painless and speedy recovery.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 26.

DJBJMB responded:
hope u have a good recovery :)
Been married for 15 years, DH 33 Im 31. We have a DD 15, adopted nephew 4. Had mc@13 week in 04.Tubal 04 lost tube. MC at 9wks 2010.(wasnt tryn)Have PCOS :( But still holding for another BLESSING :)

KittyKatJenn replied to DJBJMB's response:
Thanks ladies. DH is helping lots...so are my fur babies! I'm pretty dore, and my tummy is still really swollen from the gas and jsut the surgery in general. And I sound awful from the breathing tube. Other than that I am good!

Albrecht0529 responded:
Glad the surgery went well. Thats too bad about the endometriosis, but at least it wasn't bad. Do you have to do anything different to slow the endo down or make it better? Hope you have a speedy recovery!
Me: 23 PCOS - Bicornuate uterus - Long luteal phase DH: 23 Ready to go! TTC for almost a year. Starting our 4th round of Clomid.

KittyKatJenn replied to Albrecht0529's response:
I haven't spoken to my doc about the results yet. I am actually going in tomorrow. I haven't been feeling right today and they want to check me out. We are hoping it is just some anemia, but they want to check things out.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I have PCOS and a bicornuate uterus. Finally got my BFP and now I have a beautiful baby boy!

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.