Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Update on me
kittykatjenn posted:
Hi ladies. I am feeling better after my surgery. I am still having a little bleeding and soreness, but I am good.

I did go in the other day because I wasn't feeling well. I have been shaky too. My doc is really excited about it though and I actually got a call from his nurse telling me how exciting that is. Apparantly he believes that it is from a surge of hormones that my body isn't used to! He thinks that the surgery is doing what it is supposed to do. I guess sometimes it can work pretty quickly and he thinks it is. Now, we won't know how successful it is until we see if I have a cycle, but he is happy and his nurse was really excited.

Hopefully it stays doing what it should do. I go in next week to see the pics and talk about the endo and I think he might check levels and stuff. I am hopeful this is going to work for me. I just have to get used to feeling the hormones!

prayforamiracle responded:
I'm glad to hear you are recovering nicely. How wonderful to hear that your doctor thinks this worked. That must be a great feeling. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, that this was the answer to all your issues.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 26.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am currently 17 1/2 years old, have had irregular/non-existent menstrual cycles since I was almost 15, and thinking about trying to conceive my firs...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!