Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Update on me
kittykatjenn posted:
Hi ladies. I am feeling better after my surgery. I am still having a little bleeding and soreness, but I am good.

I did go in the other day because I wasn't feeling well. I have been shaky too. My doc is really excited about it though and I actually got a call from his nurse telling me how exciting that is. Apparantly he believes that it is from a surge of hormones that my body isn't used to! He thinks that the surgery is doing what it is supposed to do. I guess sometimes it can work pretty quickly and he thinks it is. Now, we won't know how successful it is until we see if I have a cycle, but he is happy and his nurse was really excited.

Hopefully it stays doing what it should do. I go in next week to see the pics and talk about the endo and I think he might check levels and stuff. I am hopeful this is going to work for me. I just have to get used to feeling the hormones!

prayforamiracle responded:
I'm glad to hear you are recovering nicely. How wonderful to hear that your doctor thinks this worked. That must be a great feeling. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, that this was the answer to all your issues.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 26.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2001, after years of irregular cycles since a D & C in 1994. No one could figure out what the problem could be. When ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.