Skip to content
I need your prayers...
Albrecht0529 posted:
I got a BFP yesterday. Actually, 5 BFPs yesterday and 2 today. I've had a strange pain on my right side. It isn't there all the time, but when I stand up from sitting, when I cough, and when I laugh it feels like a stabbing pain. I am really scared its an ectopic pregnancy. It is very normal for me to have pain on my right and/or left side, because it seems like my ovaries always hurt, so I'm really hoping its a cyst or something. I'm going in tomorrow at 8 am.
Me: 23 PCOS - Bicornuate uterus - Long luteal phase
DH: 23 Ready to go!

TTC for almost a year. Starting our 4th round of Clomid.

prayforamiracle responded:
I hope you received a good report. Please let us know as soon as possible. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 26.

Albrecht0529 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
I think everything is ok. No cysts. They couldn't see anything in my tubes, but they also couldn't see anything in my uterus...might be too early to see anything though. My HCG levels are good (311), but my progesterone was really low...but they said that is pretty normal for PCOS women that took Clomid. So I'm taking a progesterone suppository for the next 2 months and I go in for my first OB appointment on the 29th of this month. <3
Me: 23 PCOS - Bicornuate uterus - Long luteal phase DH: 23 Ready to go! TTC for almost a year. Starting our 4th round of Clomid.

prayforamiracle replied to Albrecht0529's response:
Checking on you! Hope everything is going well. Thinking of you.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 26.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone! My DH (39) and I (25) have been TTC since January 2008. I was diagnosed with PCOS in March 2010. Previously on 2000mg Metformin, currentl...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.