Skip to content
Cycle confusion--help!
pcosmama posted:
I was diagnosed with PCOS 5 years ago when TTC my daughter. A few months ago we started TTC #2 (on 1500mg metformin currently). So here's my situation--I was expecting my period today or tomorrow. I'm not certain that I ovulated, but I thought I did. Then last Friday I had some bleeding. It was enough for a tampon in the morning, but by afternoon it had stopped. I haven't had any bleeding since then (my periods usually last 3-4 days). Now I'm crampy and have sore boobs. I took a PG test this morning, and it was negative. I can't figure out what the heck is going on. If that was my period last Friday, then why am I having symptoms now? And if it wasn't my period, then what was it? I'm so confused. Any insights would be appreciated!

Prayforamiracle responded:
Sometimes I have anovulatory bleeding. That could be what it was. I would keep testing though, in case it could have been implantation bleeding. Best of luck!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 26.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am currently 17 1/2 years old, have had irregular/non-existent menstrual cycles since I was almost 15, and thinking about trying to conceive my firs...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.