Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Cycle confusion--help!
pcosmama posted:
I was diagnosed with PCOS 5 years ago when TTC my daughter. A few months ago we started TTC #2 (on 1500mg metformin currently). So here's my situation--I was expecting my period today or tomorrow. I'm not certain that I ovulated, but I thought I did. Then last Friday I had some bleeding. It was enough for a tampon in the morning, but by afternoon it had stopped. I haven't had any bleeding since then (my periods usually last 3-4 days). Now I'm crampy and have sore boobs. I took a PG test this morning, and it was negative. I can't figure out what the heck is going on. If that was my period last Friday, then why am I having symptoms now? And if it wasn't my period, then what was it? I'm so confused. Any insights would be appreciated!

Prayforamiracle responded:
Sometimes I have anovulatory bleeding. That could be what it was. I would keep testing though, in case it could have been implantation bleeding. Best of luck!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 26.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (26) DH (33) - TTC #1 since 8/2005. Started Metformin 3x a day 2/2010. DH has good count but not the right amount of "normal" guys. Prayi...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!