Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thank you!
rooni222 posted:
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you. In this extremely frustrating time of my life, you ladies are the only ones i can count on to understand what it feels like. Most people dont understand how it feels and how much of an obsession it can be sometimes, but you understand exactly what it feels like. Though I hope and pray and wish you all nothing but success soon, I also want to thank you for being a part of my life. Its a small thing, but it helps a lot. Congratulations to all the ladies who got their positives, hopefully the rest of us will be there soon.

Thank you!

Rooni

prayforamiracle responded:
Thanks Rooni! I totally second your thoughts. It is wonderful to have other ladies here that are going through some of the very same things. I would not be able to make it through this without the Webmd message boards.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 27.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone! My DH (39) and I (25) have been TTC since January 2008. I was diagnosed with PCOS in March 2010. Previously on 2000mg Metformin, currentl...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.