Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Starting Over
CEB85 posted:
Well, it looks like we're back to the beginning. I lost both the twins. I can't believe this has happened, we heard Baby A's heartbeat and all looked good and we were expecting to hear Baby B's heartbeat when we went in last Monday but I was informed both had died and DH and I are both devestated. I had a D&C on Wednesday and just spent the rest of the week on the couch. My RE did the surgery and had everything sent to the childrens hospital for testing so we'll know exactly what caused this. I just hope whatever the cause its something we can work with and we wont be told we shouldn't continue to try. We'll have the results in 5 weeks and my RE said we can probably start trying again in about 6 weeks or whenever I start the provera again. The thought of starting over is so frustrating but the thought of having to wait 6 weeks is just as bad.
I'm trying to focus on the fact that we know we're able to conceive and pray that it happens again quickly and all is healthy next time.

Albrecht0529 responded:
I am so sorry to hear that!! My thoughts and prayers will be with you guys as you're healing. I hope you get the best news possible, and are able to try again as soon as you can. You're right...now you know you are able to conceive and what mix of meds works for you. Hope you are doing well and keep us updated! I think I speak for everyone when I say I want to be there for you during this hard time.
Me: 23 PCOS - Bicornuate uterus - Long luteal phase
DH: 23 Ready to go!

TTC for almost a year. Starting our 4th round of Clomid.

rooni222 responded:
Hi CEB85,

I am so sorry for you loss. I cant imagine what you must be feeling. I hope you are feeling better physically. Please dont lose hope and continue on getting treatment. You are right to concentrate on the fact that you were able to concieve. We are all here for you and you are in my thoughts.

take care

Rooni

prayforamiracle responded:
I'm so, so sorry. I'm completely devastated with this and I have been thinking alot about you, since your post on TTCAL. This just isn't fair. I hope you will receive good news considering the situation and will be able to try again soon. Sending all my hugs.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 27.

CEB85 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Thanks ladies. All of your support means so much to me. Dh and I are doing ok and we're just taking it day by day. Each day gets a little bit easier. I'm just trying to focus on the face that I know we can conceive and hopefully it wont take too long to get their again.

Thank you all again. You're all just so nice.

Jessi10909 responded:
I am so sorry CEB! Hopefully you will be able to start trying again asap and have success, you are a very strong woman! Sending lots of hugs your way!!
DH (39) and I (25) have been TTC my 1st, his 3rd since Jan. 2008 We finally got our BFP! I am 6 weeks along as of 8/29/11. Good Luck everyone! It WILL happen for you too!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (26) DH (33) - TTC #1 since 8/2005. Started Metformin 3x a day 2/2010. DH has good count but not the right amount of "normal" guys. Prayi...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!