Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hi there...
MLGammella posted:
Hi - I saw the invite in the PCOS community and I thought I'd come by. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 15 and medicated since then with BC and aldoctone. Last year, my hubs and I decided it was time to start TTC, so, after advice from my doctor, I went off my meds. A year later, nothing. I had a moment a few weeks ago where I thought I might have been preggers because my period was two weeks late, but I got a BFN. We were so disappointed but this is the longest I've been off my medication so missing a period shouldn't be that suprising with PCOS. I have an appt with a OB/Gyn to get put on Clomid to see if that works in my favor. I am also going to get pre-natal vitamins and see if that helps.

I am really hopeful that the Clomid will work. We desperately want a baby, and while adoption is always an option, we really want one of our own.

I'm very glad that someone started this discussion group.

-Miranda

Jessi10909 responded:
Welcome Miranda! I hope you find this board as helpful as most of the rest of us have! Recently a few of us (myself included) have gotten our BFP's on Clomid, so the best of luck to you, and keep us updated with how everything is going!
DH (39) and I (25) have been TTC my 1st, his 3rd since Jan. 2008 We finally got our BFP! I am 6 weeks along as of 8/29/11. Good Luck everyone! It WILL happen for you too!

Prayforamiracle responded:
Welcome to the board. We are so happy to have you! I really hope we can be a great resource and support for you and hope you will be blessed with a BFP soon. I look forward to chatting with you.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 27.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (27)PCOS, DH (28) TTC #2 since 12/09. I have one DD(4). On my 4th round of Metformin 1000mg day and Clomid 100mg!

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!