Skip to content
Update
rooni222 posted:
Hi Ladies,

Just wanted you give you all an update and see how everyone else was doing. I got my injectable medication all sorted out. My doctor ordered clomid (dont know what dose yet), 300 units of follistim and a shot of ovidrel. I am on day 8 of taking provera, i have two more pills left. I have to go in for a day 5 baseline scan and start clomid then. I'll let you guys know how the baseline went.

How is everyone else doing? Btw, anyone know why a doctor would choose follistim over gonal f?

rooni

prayforamiracle responded:
Wow, it sounds like your life is getting very exciting! I can't wait to see how this protocol works for you and hoping for the best for you. I'm sorry, but I don't know the answer to the Follistim question. Please keep us posted on how everything goes. Sending lots of good luck for this cycle!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 27.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am currently 17 1/2 years old, have had irregular/non-existent menstrual cycles since I was almost 15, and thinking about trying to conceive my firs...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.