Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Update
rooni222 posted:
Hi Ladies,

Just wanted you give you all an update and see how everyone else was doing. I got my injectable medication all sorted out. My doctor ordered clomid (dont know what dose yet), 300 units of follistim and a shot of ovidrel. I am on day 8 of taking provera, i have two more pills left. I have to go in for a day 5 baseline scan and start clomid then. I'll let you guys know how the baseline went.

How is everyone else doing? Btw, anyone know why a doctor would choose follistim over gonal f?

rooni

prayforamiracle responded:
Wow, it sounds like your life is getting very exciting! I can't wait to see how this protocol works for you and hoping for the best for you. I'm sorry, but I don't know the answer to the Follistim question. Please keep us posted on how everything goes. Sending lots of good luck for this cycle!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 27.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone! My DH (39) and I (25) have been TTC since January 2008. I was diagnosed with PCOS in March 2010. Previously on 2000mg Metformin, currentl...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!