Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Everyone okay?
prayforamiracle posted:
We haven't had a lot of discussions lately and hoping everyone is okay. If you can, give a shout out that you are okay! Take Care.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 28.

Albrecht0529 responded:
I was wondering the same thing! Things are going good here. How are you?

CEB85 replied to Albrecht0529's response:
Hi Everyone, things are going ok with me. I'm in the middle of my 2ww. I'm not sure how I feel about things right now. We had one less egg than last time and Dh sperm count was lower this time as well still in the good range though just not as nearly as incredibly high as last time. . I know there is still a good chance it can happen this time again but guess I'm not holding my breath. Its hard to think we'd be that blessed to have it take first time again but you never know. I guess I sort of feel disconnected this time around. Not sure what that's about if I'm just trying not to get my hopes up or what. After my trigger I had some of the worst cramping of my life. I couldn't walk for almost 10 hours the pain was so bad. The next day I just ached due to the previous pain. I've been getting on and off cramping feeling every since my back to back IUI's which didn't happen last time either. And I know its still too soon for implantation so again, I'm kind of at a loss of what's going on with my body right now. I'm praying it takes this time, but I guess I just don't want to get my hopes up. I'm planning on testing this coming Friday which I know is still a couple days before the Dr. says to test but its the earliest I tested last time I got my BFP.
How is everyone else doing?

rooni134 replied to CEB85's response:
Hi CEB85, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. After ovulation I had a lot of cramping too. It wasnt as bad as you are describing but it was pretty noticable. I did end up with a positive hpt, so maybe thats a good sign?

My prayers are with you. It happened once, it'll happen again

CEB85 replied to rooni134's response:
Thanks Rooni, I'm really praying this is it for us. Starting to get anxious for Friday to come so I can test. I know it could still be early so I keep having to tell myself if it comes negative Friday there is still time.

rooni134 replied to CEB85's response:
try the first response early test, the one that tells you 6 days early.

Albrecht0529 replied to CEB85's response:
I tested every day starting 6 days before my period 'should' come. I didn't get my bfp until 2 days after it was supposed to come. So don't lose hope (and try not to spend too much $$ on hpts)

CEB85 replied to Albrecht0529's response:
I haven't had any of the cramping today that I've had lately. Instead of cramping I've had minor little twinges in my lower abdomen, more on the sides. I have no idea what is going on. I keep telling myself that I can not go on how I felt during the last pregnancy because each pregnancy is different. I just can't wait until I can test. I did test yesterday just to make sure the HCG was out of my system so if when I test I do end up with a BFP I'll know its legit and not from the trigger. I was going to test Friday which will be 13 days post trigger, I know Friday could still be too early but I'm really wanting to test tomorrow, even earlier. I know both days could be way too soon but its really starting to drive me nuts waiting to test. One minute I think that Yes I could be pregnant and then the next minute I'm thinking not.

KMcEntire responded:
Hi. Things are going okay on my end. I'm still just doing the acupuncture and taking a break from everything. AF is supposed to come this week and hoping for a BFP but if not, that's okay because at least AF is here and we can try again next month. not sure if i ovulated this month though, took a home ovulation test and there wasn't a peak. So who knows? I'll keep you posted. I go back to my OBGYN Dec 13 and I plan on going ahead with the HSG and possibly start the referral process to a RE.
Me (23)(PCOS) and DH (23) TTC our first for a little over a year now. Tried Femara, looking at other options.

prayforamiracle replied to Albrecht0529's response:
Same old same old, waiting to ovulate. Story of my life!!! The plan is Clomid/IUI/Trigger next cycle. I could call and get things started sooner and take Provera, but I hate Provera. I'm hoping to ovulate on my own and call the RE after that cycle. Losing hope daily on ever having a baby.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 29.

CEB85 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
I'm sorry you're having a hard time right now too. I know how hard it is to try not to lose hope. But we have to stay positive and know that some day its going to happen. I tell myself that it hasn't happened yet because I just have to wait for that perfect baby, and when it does happen I'll appreciate it that much more.
You are much stronger than I am by not taking the provera. I am way too impatient to wait on my own. It could be a year without provera for me. Praying that you ovulate soon and can move on to your next round.

Spotlight: Member Stories

2 surgeries, 1 failed IUI, 1 successful IVF and we're having twins due 7-18-12!!!!

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!