Skip to content
Update
rooni134 posted:
Hi Ladies,

I dont know about you guys, but i've been having a lot of trouble logging in. I've been trying for a few weeks now and couldnt log in. Finally i had to make another account to log in because my account wasnt working.

I just wanted to give an update. Pregnancy was confirmed. I had a 6 week sonogram where they saw a sac but no fetal activity and said that it was too small to measure. Then they told me to come again in a week to check viability. That week was hell. Finally this last friday i went for a 7 week scan and they found a fetal heartbeat. So as of right now everything is good. my next appt is in 2 weeks. i am proceeding very cautiously. I hope everything continues to be normal but i guess only time will tell.

rooni

CEB85 responded:
Hi Rooni
Congrats! That is wonderful news. I am so happy for you.

I too have been having troubles logging in so its not just you.

rooni134 replied to CEB85's response:
thank you CEB

i wish i was more positive and happy about this, but i am so worried about losing it that its hard to just take a moment and tell myself that its real

i mean i am very happy, but i am also very scared...

Albrecht0529 replied to rooni134's response:
I was the exact same way!! Don't let yourself feel guilty about it though. Women like us, that had to work to get pregnant, just worry a lot more. Hope everything goes wonderful!

rooni134 replied to Albrecht0529's response:
Thank you Albrecht. i really hope so. i am already nervous for my next appt. once in a while i'll have some cramping (no spotting or bleeding) and i freak out. Also doesnt help that my symptoms are pretty non existent.

Prayforamiracle responded:
Sending lots of prayer your way. I hope all will be okay. Thinking of you.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 29.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with PCOS around 2011 right after the I met the man I now call my husband :) I was prescribed Metformin but it made me so sick I stopp...More

Helpful Tips

PCOS tips
I am currently on Metformin 2000 for PCOS and these are some tips my doctor gave me, hopefully they can be helpful to you also! Weight ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.