Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Update
rooni134 posted:
Hi Ladies,

I dont know about you guys, but i've been having a lot of trouble logging in. I've been trying for a few weeks now and couldnt log in. Finally i had to make another account to log in because my account wasnt working.

I just wanted to give an update. Pregnancy was confirmed. I had a 6 week sonogram where they saw a sac but no fetal activity and said that it was too small to measure. Then they told me to come again in a week to check viability. That week was hell. Finally this last friday i went for a 7 week scan and they found a fetal heartbeat. So as of right now everything is good. my next appt is in 2 weeks. i am proceeding very cautiously. I hope everything continues to be normal but i guess only time will tell.

rooni

CEB85 responded:
Hi Rooni
Congrats! That is wonderful news. I am so happy for you.

I too have been having troubles logging in so its not just you.

rooni134 replied to CEB85's response:
thank you CEB

i wish i was more positive and happy about this, but i am so worried about losing it that its hard to just take a moment and tell myself that its real

i mean i am very happy, but i am also very scared...

Albrecht0529 replied to rooni134's response:
I was the exact same way!! Don't let yourself feel guilty about it though. Women like us, that had to work to get pregnant, just worry a lot more. Hope everything goes wonderful!

rooni134 replied to Albrecht0529's response:
Thank you Albrecht. i really hope so. i am already nervous for my next appt. once in a while i'll have some cramping (no spotting or bleeding) and i freak out. Also doesnt help that my symptoms are pretty non existent.

Prayforamiracle responded:
Sending lots of prayer your way. I hope all will be okay. Thinking of you.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 29.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in July 2007. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. IUI #1 ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!