Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Another BFN
CEB85 posted:
Another heartbreak. I know its still early to test but the information on the hpt said they had 100% accuracy in test subjects 4 days before missed af. That's where I'm at today. The first time I was pregnant I got a BFP on this day. So its looking like another bust. I know there is still a chance but I'm just so upset right now. I hate this. I keep thinking I don't know how much more of this I can take, and then I realize and tell myself I'll do it as much as I have to in order to get a baby. I really wish my DH were home and I could talk to him right now. I don't want to email him at work and upset him too. But I think I'm going to call my RE tomorrow after I talk to DH tonight and see if we can get some info on IVF. I know it cost much much more than IUI but it seems like now we're wasting time and money. Trying to stay positive and hope I get a BFP in the next couple days but it just doesn't seem that's going to be the case

Prayforamiracle responded:
Try to stay positive! Sometimes if you have implantation later in the tww, it takes longer to see a positive on an HPT. I hope that might be the case. I've been wondering about you and praying for a positive this cycle. This is such an emotional roller coaster, we put ourselves through and I wonder how much can we go through before we break. Sending all the good luck vibes and hugs I have. Please keep me updated!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 29.

CEB85 replied to Prayforamiracle's response:
I still had a BFN today. I know there is still a little time but I'm pretty confident its going to continue to be BFN. I was pretty upset yesterday but I'm doing better today. I know we'll just keep trying. I had called my RE nurse yesterday and she set me up with a consultation for IVF in 2 weeks. We had originally planned to do one more round of IUI, then move to IVF. however a lady called me from the RE office tonight and she gave me pricing. They used to do payment plans but no longer do that. You have to have full payment up front. So we decided we're going to try IUI a few more times. I mean, it took the first time so we just need to be more patient and give IUI a chance again. I know it will happen, but I'm just such an impatient person. I told DH tonight that our baby is just going to take longer to get because its just going to be that much more awesome of a kid That's why we all have to wait for our babies, its just taking longer to get the absolute perfect one.

Prayforamiracle replied to CEB85's response:
Thinking of you and sending hugs.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 30.

CEB85 replied to Prayforamiracle's response:
AF has reared her ugly, ugly, ugly head. I go in tomorrow for my baseline. I'm praying that I haven't developed more cysts and I can go straight into the next cycle without having to wait another one out.
I had a weird thing happen though on with one of the HPT I took. I looked at the test has it was still doing its thing I saw a super faint second line. I got so excited and then after about 20 to 30 seconds the line disappeared. I was so confused and of course the next day was another BFN.
Here to praying this first month of a new year is the one for ALL of us. I know we've all been through so much and I want us all the have a great start to the new year. Good Luck Everyone!

Prayforamiracle replied to CEB85's response:
I'm sorry she showed. Hugs. She is so evil! I hope tomorrow's ultrasound shows zero cysts and you will be able to start a new cycle. Praying for things to turn around for you. New year, new beginnings........
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 30.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Was dx with PCOS at 17/18. Been ttc a little over 2 years with my DH. I have a great RE that we are working with, unfortunately my body is no cooperat...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.