Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
It worked-I have a follicle!!!!!
prayforamiracle posted:
I can't believe it, because I was 99% sure nothing was happening. I went in today for an ultrasound and I have one follicle the size of 20mm. I was hoping for two, but I'm just thankful that I actually grew one at all. I was losing hope. My lining still is around six and they are hoping it will increase by the time of my IUI tomorrow afternoon. I received my trigger shot in the office. I'm very worried and freaking out, because DH has great difficultly leaving samples. He feels like he just doesn't produce alot in those type of situations. We know if his count isn't good, they will not proceed with the IUI. A lot of nerves going around now, and could use lots of thoughts and prayers for a successful day tomorrow.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 30.

CEB85 responded:
YAY!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Sending all my prayers, hugs, thoughts, everything I got for you. You deserve this so much.
I wish that regardless of your DH's number they would do the IUI for you. Anything is better than nothing and it only takes 1.
Will you be doing 1 IUI or back to back IUI's? We always do back to back and then after the second IUI we try to "get down to business" :0 as much as possible that second day.
Good luck tomorrow and I'll be thinking of you! Let me know how it goes please.

rooni134 responded:
YEAAAA!! i am so excited for you! that is a good size! Like CEB said, it only takes one my husband didnt even agree 'giving a sample', infact we only managed to do it once, and it worked so you're already doing a lot more than that. i will keep you in my prayers! that is wonderful news!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in July 2007. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. IUI #1 ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!