Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Prayforamircle
CEB85 posted:
Hi Prayforamiracle,

I'm just wondering how everything went/is going?
I've been thinking of you and hoping you were able to do the IUI.

prayforamiracle responded:
I'm so sorry I didn't post last night. I had every intention of doing so. When we got home last night, I was going to lounge around on the sofa a little bit. I ended up falling asleep before 7:30. I guess the stress caught up with me. We were able to do the IUI, but was only able to get 14 million motile sperm. His count was good, but the motile sperm was low. I was expecting a low number, so that wasn't a shocker. We are supposed to bd tonight as well. My temp was a little elevated this morning, so not sure if I have ovulated or not.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 30.

CEB85 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Good, I'm glad you got to do the IUI. I hope your tww goes quickly and gives you great results. 14 million really isn't that bad. My RE office wants at least 10 million per IUI. I've been told that after trigger you should ovulate about 35 to 37 hours later. For me, the past two times I knew exactly when I was ovulating. It was pretty painful for me, but it was only the last 2 times. Not the first time. Good luck and I'm praying for you!.

CEB85 replied to CEB85's response:
Hey Prayforamiracle,

Just wondering when your 2ww is up and you can test. Praying for you!

prayforamiracle replied to CEB85's response:
I just tested and it was negative. So upset!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. Currently on Cycle 30.

I'm so sorry.HUGS, I know how frustrating that is. Try not to completely give up hope until af comes. Until she arrives there's still a chance.
Did you take it with first morning urine? I've heard that really can make a huge difference.
If AF does come just remember that now you know you CAN ovulate using clomid and you can get right back at it if you decide to do so.

prayforamiracle replied to CEB85's response:
Thanks so much for your support! AF ended up arriving yesterday. It was really hard to accept it. I didn't have any breast tenderness this cycle(I always have some during the tww) at all and I noticed for the last week I had cm, which I never have in the tww usually. So needless to say, I was getting my hopes up. Then the Clomid extended my lp. It lasted 14 or 15 days, but the nurse counted from the time I got the trigger which would have been 16 days. The nurse even thought that was a little long, surely they know that Clomid can do that. Anyways, whether I'm ready or not I'm to start meds again tomorrow night. WhooHoo. I'm not in to it, this time much. I'm still processing this past failed cycle.

Sorry to hear that. Try to stay positive, it will happen for you eventually. Please keep me posted on how this round goes for you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were married April 2005. We started TTC in August of 2005 b/c we knew that due to my family history we would have difficulty conceivi...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.