Skip to content
CEB85
prayforamiracle posted:
What is the latest with the IVF cycle? You haven't talked about it since your initial appointment, and I was really curious where you are at and if you have any time lines yet? Do you know when ER and ET will be? Please keep me posted.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN Currently on Cycle 31.

CEB85 responded:
Hello,

We're still just kind of waiting right now. I had to go on BCP for the cyst that developed during my last injectable cycle. When AF came. day 3 I had to have a bunch of blood work to prepare for IVF. They put me back on BCP to get the round of IVF started. You have to start IVF on BCP I guess so they have complete and total control of ovaries. I've been on the second round of BCP for about a week and a half now. We go next Wednesday to sign all the paper work for IVF. At that time we will meet with my RE who will explain which medications he wants me to be take and any other info he needs me to know. We will then meet with a IVF nurse who will give me a schedule of shots and u/s schedule and rough idea of when we will do ER and ET. She will make sure I understand how to do all the shots and DH will have to learn how to give me some as well. I guess the entire appointment is supposed to take about an hour and a half. It might be a little shorter for me since I already know how to give myself shots and wont have to learn that. Its a little nerve wracking but it will be all worth it if I end up getting pregnant. So I'm assuming sometime the end of next week I will start injectables.

How is your cycle going? Have you had any u/s yet?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with PCOS around 2011 right after the I met the man I now call my husband :) I was prescribed Metformin but it made me so sick I stopp...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.