Skip to content
Update
prayforamiracle posted:
I had my cycle day #14 ultrasound today. I have a 18mm and a 12.5mm follicle. They said there wasn't a chance that the 12.5mm would be mature at ovulation, so I guess you could say I have one follicle. My lining is still thin at a five. I trigger tomorrow morning and the IUI is scheduled for Friday afternoon. I'm praying that this will give my lining some time to thicken up. Also, big prayers needed that DH can give a sample and that it is better than last time. I think if we have a greater amount of motile sperm this time, I can be a little more hopeful.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN Currently on Cycle 31.

CEB85 responded:
Hi!

I've been wondering how its been going for you. I really pray that this is your month. Good luck and you're in my prayers.

rooni134 responded:
you'll definitely be in my prayers. good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am currently 17 1/2 years old, have had irregular/non-existent menstrual cycles since I was almost 15, and thinking about trying to conceive my firs...More

Helpful Tips

PCOS tips
I am currently on Metformin 2000 for PCOS and these are some tips my doctor gave me, hopefully they can be helpful to you also! Weight ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.