Skip to content
My first positive on the OPK!!!!
mommachip posted:
I was starting g to get very discouraged and depressed. I had not O'd last month at all, even on my second month of Clomid (50 mg). This month I was put on 100 mg. I thought I should have O'd on the 18th (according to when my cycle started). So when Friday, Saturday and Sunday came around and I hadn't gotten a positive on the OPK I was getting very depressed thinking I wasn't going to O again this month. I tested yesterday morning and still no smiley face. I was soooo depressed.

Then last night I was sitting down to dinner and I started feeling a pinching pain in my lower left abdomen. It felt like 2 months again when I felt like I O'd, but I wasn't using the OPK's yet. So I ran upstairs, tested and got my first smiley face!!!! And it was Day 20!!!

I was soooooo excited!!!

So if I don't get a positive on the preggers test this month, I'll know to test twice a day from now on. It's a little extra but at least I won't miss the smiley face!!!

So the hubby and I got to work last night and I'm gonna make him work tonight too!! I am sooooo hopeful for this month!!!

Good luck to everyone as well this month. I wish everyone positives on all their tests!!!
Me 36, DH 41, TTC 9 months, 500 mg Metformin; on round 3 of 100mg Clomid with PCOS.

CEB85 responded:
I'll be praying for you!

prayforamiracle responded:
Yay! So happy you are ovulating! It is such a good feeling. I haven't really ovulated except when put on 200mg of Clomid. Sending tons and tons of good luck vibes this cycle!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN Currently on Cycle 31.

mommachip replied to CEB85's response:
Thanks!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!
Me 36, DH 41, TTC 9 months, 500 mg Metformin; on round 3 of 100mg Clomid with PCOS.

mommachip replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Thank you!! I'm soooo hopeful it'll work and be my time!!! At least I know the Clomid is helping so if it's not this month, maybe next!!! But at least I've gotten one positive so far!!

prayforamiracle replied to mommachip's response:
Are you in the tww yet?????
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN Currently on Cycle 31.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (26) DH (33) - TTC #1 since 8/2005. Started Metformin 3x a day 2/2010. DH has good count but not the right amount of "normal" guys. Prayi...More

Helpful Tips

PCOS tips
I am currently on Metformin 2000 for PCOS and these are some tips my doctor gave me, hopefully they can be helpful to you also! Weight ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.