Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My first positive on the OPK!!!!
mommachip posted:
I was starting g to get very discouraged and depressed. I had not O'd last month at all, even on my second month of Clomid (50 mg). This month I was put on 100 mg. I thought I should have O'd on the 18th (according to when my cycle started). So when Friday, Saturday and Sunday came around and I hadn't gotten a positive on the OPK I was getting very depressed thinking I wasn't going to O again this month. I tested yesterday morning and still no smiley face. I was soooo depressed.

Then last night I was sitting down to dinner and I started feeling a pinching pain in my lower left abdomen. It felt like 2 months again when I felt like I O'd, but I wasn't using the OPK's yet. So I ran upstairs, tested and got my first smiley face!!!! And it was Day 20!!!

I was soooooo excited!!!

So if I don't get a positive on the preggers test this month, I'll know to test twice a day from now on. It's a little extra but at least I won't miss the smiley face!!!

So the hubby and I got to work last night and I'm gonna make him work tonight too!! I am sooooo hopeful for this month!!!

Good luck to everyone as well this month. I wish everyone positives on all their tests!!!
Me 36, DH 41, TTC 9 months, 500 mg Metformin; on round 3 of 100mg Clomid with PCOS.

CEB85 responded:
I'll be praying for you!

prayforamiracle responded:
Yay! So happy you are ovulating! It is such a good feeling. I haven't really ovulated except when put on 200mg of Clomid. Sending tons and tons of good luck vibes this cycle!
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN Currently on Cycle 31.

mommachip replied to CEB85's response:
Thanks!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!
Me 36, DH 41, TTC 9 months, 500 mg Metformin; on round 3 of 100mg Clomid with PCOS.

mommachip replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Thank you!! I'm soooo hopeful it'll work and be my time!!! At least I know the Clomid is helping so if it's not this month, maybe next!!! But at least I've gotten one positive so far!!

prayforamiracle replied to mommachip's response:
Are you in the tww yet?????
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN Currently on Cycle 31.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (27)PCOS, DH (28) TTC #2 since 12/09. I have one DD(4). On my 4th round of Metformin 1000mg day and Clomid 100mg!

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!