Skip to content
Prayforamiracle
CEB85 posted:
Hi Pray,

I've been wondering how you're doing?
When is your tww wait up so you can test?

prayforamiracle responded:
Thanks for checking on me. The nurse said I could test tomorrow, because it will be two weeks since the IUI. I'm not sure if I will test tomorrow. I may wait till later in the weekend, since I'm not having any promising signs or symptoms.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN Currently on Cycle 31.

CEB85 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
I'm praying for you!

prayforamiracle replied to CEB85's response:
Af showed last night. I just don't understand why, we can't have any luck with IUIs either. I'm very sad and disappointed. I feel like such a failure. We will not get to try another IUI this month, due to DH being out of town a couple of days. I'm not sure it matters though, because he said he is done. No more. I'm hoping to convince him to change his mind. As bad as I am hurting, I'm just not ready to give up yet.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN Currently on Cycle 31.

CEB85 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
I'm so sorry, I really hoped this would be it for you. I'm so sad for you. I hope you're able to convince your DH to continue as well. I was told that you should give IUI's at least 6 tries before moving on. I know we didn't go quite that many times because I just couldn't take anymore. But I really hope you give it a couple more tries. Maybe after a break and some time to try to focus on something else for a while he will feel differently.
I know there's nothing I can say to make you feel better, but I want you to know I'm here for you and you're in my prayers.

rooni134 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Hi Pray,

I was thinking about you and praying for you. i am really sorry that it didnt work out this time. my husband was VERY frustrated with the whole process too and wanted to stop several times. we did take a few months break. i am sure he just needs a little break and will be willing to try again. Like CEB said, i hope there was something i could say to make you feel better. you are not alone. you will be in my prayers always.

rooni

Spotlight: Member Stories

Was dx with PCOS at 17/18. Been ttc a little over 2 years with my DH. I have a great RE that we are working with, unfortunately my body is no cooperat...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.