Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Prayforamiracle
CEB85 posted:
Hi Pray,

I've been wondering how you're doing?
When is your tww wait up so you can test?

prayforamiracle responded:
Thanks for checking on me. The nurse said I could test tomorrow, because it will be two weeks since the IUI. I'm not sure if I will test tomorrow. I may wait till later in the weekend, since I'm not having any promising signs or symptoms.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN Currently on Cycle 31.

CEB85 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
I'm praying for you!

prayforamiracle replied to CEB85's response:
Af showed last night. I just don't understand why, we can't have any luck with IUIs either. I'm very sad and disappointed. I feel like such a failure. We will not get to try another IUI this month, due to DH being out of town a couple of days. I'm not sure it matters though, because he said he is done. No more. I'm hoping to convince him to change his mind. As bad as I am hurting, I'm just not ready to give up yet.
Prayforamiracle-Me(36)PCOS Dh(43)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN Currently on Cycle 31.

CEB85 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
I'm so sorry, I really hoped this would be it for you. I'm so sad for you. I hope you're able to convince your DH to continue as well. I was told that you should give IUI's at least 6 tries before moving on. I know we didn't go quite that many times because I just couldn't take anymore. But I really hope you give it a couple more tries. Maybe after a break and some time to try to focus on something else for a while he will feel differently.
I know there's nothing I can say to make you feel better, but I want you to know I'm here for you and you're in my prayers.

rooni134 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Hi Pray,

I was thinking about you and praying for you. i am really sorry that it didnt work out this time. my husband was VERY frustrated with the whole process too and wanted to stop several times. we did take a few months break. i am sure he just needs a little break and will be willing to try again. Like CEB said, i hope there was something i could say to make you feel better. you are not alone. you will be in my prayers always.

rooni

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2001, after years of irregular cycles since a D & C in 1994. No one could figure out what the problem could be. When ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.