Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
CEB85
prayforamiracle posted:
You have been on my mind a lot and I was wondering how you are doing? Thinking of you.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)PCOS Dh(44)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

CEB85 responded:
Hi, thanks for checking in on me.

I'm doing ok. Not really sure what is going on just yet... I never got a true AF even though my beta dropped to 0. I guess sometimes that happens when there was bleeding during the the loss of a tubal pregnancy. So I will probably have to wait a while until I can do a transfer since you have to have 1 AF before you can start again. I never ovulate on my own so most likely after 6 weeks they will give me provea which takes about 3 more weeks. I hate that its probably going to take that long to try again. I'm so sick of waiting.
I have a failed IVF consult next Wednesday with my RE so hopefully I get some more answers so I know where I stand. Would love if I could just start BC at that time to cut down on the waiting time but I doubt it.. So we shall see.

prayforamiracle replied to CEB85's response:
I'm sorry this is happening. I hope that somehow the time will be quicker than you think. Hoping you can use this time to take care of yourself and heal. Sending hugs.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)PCOS Dh(44)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

CEB85 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Hi, I had my failed IVF consultation yesterday and thought I'd give you an update. It went much better than I thought. I'm actually getting started right away for the transfer and took my first meds for it last night! It takes a long time on meds to get the body ready for a transfer but at least we're starting and I already know our transfer date, June 20th! So I'm pretty happy about not having to wait as long as I thought. I understand it takes a while to get hormones and uterine lining exactly where they need it to be so. They also did a BUNCH of blood work on me to check for any genetic issues since I've now had reoccurrent loses. It will take a couple weeks to get results but they said even if something pops up positive it doesn't mean we stop treatment we just add or adjust medication. I'm glad that they did that and also assured me it doesn't mean we stop. Just adjust.

prayforamiracle replied to CEB85's response:
I'm so glad that it was a much better appointment than you expected. I can not believe you have already started meds for a new round. June 20th will be here before you know it. I hope this cycle goes easily. Praying for all your blood work to be good also. I know it feels good again to actually be doing something toward conceiving again. When you are in limbo/waiting, you just don't feel the same. Wishing, hoping, and praying for a successful cycle!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Was dx with PCOS at 17/18. Been ttc a little over 2 years with my DH. I have a great RE that we are working with, unfortunately my body is no cooperat...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.