Skip to content
Don't give up hope!
Albrecht0529 posted:
Hey ladies! I hope all of you are doing great! I just wanted to stop by to tell you all not to ever give up hope of conceiving your beautiful baby. I was told that I would most likely never be able to get pregnant because my ovaries were in horrible shape from all of the ruptured and twisted cysts over the years. Well, on April 19th at 12:15 am I gave birth to my beautiful baby boy, Cody. I actually ended up going over my due date, had to be induced, and had a 20 hour labor with almost 4 hours of pushing. Afterwards, we joked that it took forever to get him in there and forever to get him out. I can honestly tell you that if I had to do all over again, I would want it to happen exactly when and how it did because it brought me to where I am today. Don't give up, your time is coming!! Love and hugs!

prayforamiracle responded:
A big congratulations to you! I'm so happy your little miracle arrived safe and sound. I can't imagine the feeling to actually hold your baby in your arms, after all you have been told and been through. It must have been amazing! I'm so happy for you! Don't be a stranger, please keep us posted about him. Take care.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)PCOS Dh(44)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

CEB85 responded:
I can't put into words how happy I am for you! Congratulations to you and your husband.

beccarn09 responded:
Hello....Your post came up on the side of my computer and I was wondering if I can ask you a few questions about PCOS? I just got diagnoised yesterday. I have not had a period for 7 months after stopping Birth control pill. My doc gave me provera about 2 months ago and it did not make me have a period. went back earlier this week and she did US and more provera. Us showed PCOS. I am really confused by this because I have no physical symptoms. Not overweight (doc told me to try to gain 10 pounds) and have no facial/body hair nothing...I was shocked with the diagnosis...Just wondering what this could mean? do you think i should get a second opinion...I have clomid to try for an infertility workup when i start my period with this second dose (if i do)...I guess I just have millions of questions and trying to find someone positive to help me through this...my husband and I really want a baby and i just feel very discouraged with this diagnosis...your advice please!! and congrats on your baby boy!! how exciting!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

2 surgeries, 1 failed IUI, 1 successful IVF and we're having twins due 7-18-12!!!!

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.