Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Checking in
prayforamiracle posted:
From the quietness of this board, I'm guessing we are all in a lull/slump/etc. I wasn't cleared to do a medicated cycle last month and now due to work, will not be able to do one for at least a couple of months. Of course since I did not take anything for ovulation induction this time, I'm sitting at cycle day # 40 with no ovulation. It's just so frustrating.

Anyway, that is where I'm at. Hoping all is well with everyone.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)PCOS Dh(44)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

CEB85 responded:
Hi Pray, I'm sorry you're having to wait so long for your next round. Waiting is so frustrating. I mean going through all this wouldn't be so bad if we could do a new round each week ha.
As far as where I'm at, I've been taking my Lupron Shots for a week now and ended BC on Friday so I should be getting AF any minute now, but not feeling like its coming so not sure what's going on. Normally it would have come today once going off the BC. I go in on Thursday for an U/S and some blood work and starting next Sunday we add a whole bunch of meds in so I guess we're getting there. Just hope AF comes and I don't have something weird happen to prolong things.

prayforamiracle replied to CEB85's response:
Looks like you are going to be really busy soon. I'm praying lots of prayers for a successful cycle for you this time.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)PCOS Dh(44)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

CEB85 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Had my appointment yesterday and everything is going well. After reviewing blood work they decided to put me on a blood thinner as a precaution. They said it was borderline and they're rather be safe than sorry. Its another shot but I'm ok with that. Anything to make this happen.

prayforamiracle replied to CEB85's response:
I'm glad everything went well. You never know that maybe exactly the thing you need for a successful pregnancy. I hoping and praying so.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone! My DH (39) and I (25) have been TTC since January 2008. I was diagnosed with PCOS in March 2010. Previously on 2000mg Metformin, currentl...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.