Skip to content
Feeling weird??
beccarn09 posted:
So I took clomid this month for the first time...100mg day 3-7. Im on CD 16 now..My Ovulation test said I O'd last tuesday. We have been having intercourse every other day since CD 10...2 days ago I started feeling really weird, dizzy light headed, nauseated, couldn't sleep. Just not like myself...Do you think its from Clomid?? Or is there a way you can feel pregnant this early?? I have never been pregnant before, so I don't really know how you feel, but its just wierd how I have been feeling?? Has anyone felt pregnant 2 days after ovulation?? I am thinking its from the clomid but just not sure....

prayforamiracle responded:
It could be from the Clomid. Also, are you sure you ovulated last Tuesday? Sometimes ladies have those same symptoms around ovulation time. If you did ovulate last Tuesday, you are coming up on one week past ovulation and some women start feeling pregnancy symptoms around that time. Sending you lots of good luck vibes that they are early pregnancy symptoms!!!
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)PCOS Dh(44)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

beccarn09 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Well I took an Ovulation test and it was positive...But then I know we talked about the tests and since I have PCOS...But i thought that too that maybe I felt horrible from ovulating...Maybe that was the first time I had ovulated in 7 months?? Before that I was on birth control for 8 years...So who knows...I am feeling a little better the last 2 days..My appetite is still not right...But dizziness and that has gone away...I just hate waiting...Its hard for me to just wait for 10 days and wonder if I am or not...I am sure you can relate..I give you lots of props for trying and trying for so long...I hope one day you get that positive...Do they know why you can't get pregnant? Its it from the PCOS?

prayforamiracle replied to beccarn09's response:
The process is very draining. It seems that I find myself always waiting. Mainly waiting to ovulate and then waiting during the two week wait. So far they know that PCOS is causing me not to ovulate regularly and therefore a lot less opportunities to conceive. Also, we know that my husband's sperm has issues as well. They don't always swim in the right direction. They are kinda like sperm with ADD. They move around like crazy, but don't really get anywhere. That is what we know so far. I have another test that I need to schedule that may tell us more.

Keep us posted on your cycle and sending lot of good luck vibes!
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)PCOS Dh(44)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

29 years old. Found out at I had PCOS after stopping BC for 6months and not having regular cycles. Got a second opinion last June and we started up on...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.