Skip to content
Here we go again...
CEB85 posted:
Let's hope third time is a charm.

I started BCP last night. If we stick to the same routine that we had last time I will be on BCP for 3 weeks, and then lupron injections for a month followed by embryo transfer hopefully sometime the end of August. I should get my exact transfer date next Monday.
We've also decided to try acupuncture. I hope I'm not throwing money away but some of the studies are pretty convincing. Its best if you start before egg retrieval but even though we're past that the acupuncturist assured me it can still be of some assistance. I hope she's right and honest. Also, if we have to do another fresh cycle starting from the beginning I will already be seeing the acupuncturist and maybe it can help me there. So guess we just get started again and see how it all plays out.

prayforamiracle responded:
I'm praying with all my heart that the third time is the charm. You are such a strong person, I know this has probably been the hardest thing you have ever done. This shows what a fighter you are. I will keep you in my prayers for success this time. I like the acupuncture idea, I think you could only benefit from it and you will know you gave it a try. Let me know what you think of acupuncture.

I'm keeping positive thoughts! This will be the one!
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)PCOS Dh(44)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

CEB85 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Thank you and I will let you know how the acupuncture goes.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 25 y.o. I was diagnosed with PCOS at age 19. My DH is 30, he is healthy as a horse. We have been TTC for just at two years now. We have had 3 mis...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.