Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Update
CEB85 posted:
Hello,
It's been a while since I posted but I've checked regularly to see if anything is going on.
Prayforamiracle, I've thought of you often and hope you're doing well. I know the last time we spoke you were going through a rough patch. I really hope things have gotten better for you.
As for me things have been a little crazy. We had 3 failed IVF, first one resulting in a chemical pregnancy. Then I had lap and hysteroscopy and we hoped that would be the answer for our third IVF but it wasn't.
After the last IVF we had decided that we were done with IVF even though we still have a blast frozen. It was a lot of money each time and we weren't getting anywhere. RE said he thinks I need to get pregnant to fix the problem. He couldn't get the blast in without making me bleed. So anyways, DH and I decided that we would go back to IUI, take our time and in the mean time start the adoption process. We looked into a couple agencies and found one with a private infant adoption and we are working with them now.
Crazy thing is I just finally got a BFP! I really wasn't expecting anything of this last IUI and was so focused on the adoption process that I really hadn't thought of it. Until one morning I woke up not feeling well and decided to test for the heck of it, expecting to see a BFN, but I was wrong. I had both my beta's this week and all looks great. Can't wait to find out how many we're having.

Just wanted to post an update and wish good luck to everyone.

Prayforamiracle responded:
ON MY GOODNESS!!!!!! I'm jumping up and down right now, with lots of smiles. Finally some great news!!! I needed it! I was reading your post and couldn't believe you had been through more IVF/IUI since you posted last. I'm in shock after reading your post, as I'm sure you still are as well. This is the best news I've heard in a while and it couldn't of happened to a better person. Wishing you so much luck with this pregnancy, and please keep me posted. You have made my day. Sending lots of happy hugs.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)PCOS Dh(44)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

CEB85 replied to Prayforamiracle's response:
Thank you for the kind words. I'm so nervous about this and having something bad happen again but at the same time I'm confident this will work out well. My first beta was 290 and my second beta was 756. So very good numbers, most likely multiples. I'm hoping for very healthy twins. I'll be happy with whatever we get but triplets would scare the heck out of me ha

Spotlight: Member Stories

29 years old. Found out at I had PCOS after stopping BC for 6months and not having regular cycles. Got a second opinion last June and we started up on...More

Helpful Tips

PCOS tips
I am currently on Metformin 2000 for PCOS and these are some tips my doctor gave me, hopefully they can be helpful to you also! Weight ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!