Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Not sure if I am pregnant
kittrellkandice posted:
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. I have had PCOS since i was 18. My doctor started me on the provera and clomid. I took them as I was suppose to. The clomid is 100mg for cycle days 5-9. On day 23 of my cycle I spotted. Not enough to show up on a pad but enough to see when wiping. I am not having any other things go on. Should I wait longer than 30 cycle days to test for Pregnancy or just do it then.

CEB85 responded:
Hello and welcome.

Did you take a trigger shot?
What day are you now? It's been so long since I took clomid I can't remember how it exactly works. So not sure if testing too soon could give you a false positive or not.
I know this wasn't the best advice but i do wish you much luck.

prayforamiracle responded:
I would wait at least 12-14 days after ovulation, especially if you had the trigger shot. Although, some people can't wait that long to test. Good luck!
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)PCOS Dh(44)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

kittrellkandice replied to prayforamiracle's response:
trigger shot? I didn't have that. I don't know when I ovulated. I am now on day 32. I am going to wait til this weekend and take a another test. I just dont know how to tell if i am ovualating without the ot and they are so expessive.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (27)PCOS, DH (28) TTC #2 since 12/09. I have one DD(4). On my 4th round of Metformin 1000mg day and Clomid 100mg!

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!