Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
CEB85
prayforamiracle posted:
Please give me an update on you. I have been thinking about you.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)PCOS Dh(44)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

CEB85 responded:
Hi Pray, thanks for thinking about me. Things are going well so far. I get very nervous and superstitious about things its ridiculous
Anyways, we found out that we are having triplets! Its crazy, 2 eggs fertilized but 1 split, so we have a singleton and a pair of identical twins which I'm told only has about a 1% chance of happening and has nothing to do with fertility drugs. They've given us a couple scares but so far everything has worked out. I got to see them on u/s yesterday and I'm around 9.5 weeks along and have been spending a lot of time resting and praying everything goes well.

How are you doing?

prayforamiracle replied to CEB85's response:
I hope all is still going great. How are things now? I can NOT believe triplets!!!!!!!!! I pray that all are still safe and you as well. You deserve this so much. Hugs........
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)PCOS Dh(44)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I have PCOS and a bicornuate uterus. Finally got my BFP and now I have a beautiful baby boy!

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!