Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
CEB85
prayforamiracle posted:
Please give me an update on you. I have been thinking about you.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)PCOS Dh(44)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

CEB85 responded:
Hi Pray, thanks for thinking about me. Things are going well so far. I get very nervous and superstitious about things its ridiculous
Anyways, we found out that we are having triplets! Its crazy, 2 eggs fertilized but 1 split, so we have a singleton and a pair of identical twins which I'm told only has about a 1% chance of happening and has nothing to do with fertility drugs. They've given us a couple scares but so far everything has worked out. I got to see them on u/s yesterday and I'm around 9.5 weeks along and have been spending a lot of time resting and praying everything goes well.

How are you doing?

prayforamiracle replied to CEB85's response:
I hope all is still going great. How are things now? I can NOT believe triplets!!!!!!!!! I pray that all are still safe and you as well. You deserve this so much. Hugs........
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)PCOS Dh(44)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am currently 17 1/2 years old, have had irregular/non-existent menstrual cycles since I was almost 15, and thinking about trying to conceive my firs...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.