Skip to content
CEB85
prayforamiracle posted:
I been thinking about you a lot and would to hear an update from you. I'm so anxious to hear how things are going. Praying that all is well.

I just thought I would let you know, I made the decision to stop Metformin. I haven't taken it for about two weeks now. I have no idea if I made the right decision or not. I didn't see much point in continuing it. We will not be pursuing any RE appts any more. I never thought it made much difference with my cycles, and never have gotten pregnant on it in hopes it would reduce the miscarriage rate.
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)PCOS Dh(44)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

CEB85 responded:
Hi Prayforamiracle, I've been thinking about you as well. I'm so sorry the metformin didn't work for you. I can completely understand discontinuing the met. You have to do what's right for you, and what will make you happy. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

Thanks for thinking about me. So far we're doing pretty well. We're 26 weeks along today and all three babies appear to be doing well. I was told that by 20 weeks most women with triplets have to go on bed rest and just a couple days ago I was told to start doing light bed rest, which is pretty much what I already do, so not too big a deal for me. We see our Peri every 2 weeks to monitor everyone and soon will be seen every week. Last appointment we were told that 2 babies weigh 1 pound 12 oz and the third was 1 pound 13 ounces. They can't believe how close in size they all are and I'm told that's where they want them to be at this time. Our goal is to get them to 3 pounds before birth so I'm doing my best.

prayforamiracle replied to CEB85's response:
I'm so, so happy for you. Jumping up and down happy for you!!!! Twenty six weeks! Wow! I'm so happy all three are doing great and I will praying them. Please, please keep me posted. I would love to hear weekly updates. Are you going to the doctor weekly?
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)PCOS Dh(44)MFI TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in loss in July 2007. On 1500mg of Metformin. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

CEB85 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Thank you so much for the prayers, they are greatly appreciated and mean so much to me.
We just had an appointment today and so far everyone is still doing well. They're all growing nicely and the Dr. doesn't seem to have any concerns yet. I see our Dr. every other week and they said today I will continue to do so until we reach 32 weeks as long as everything continues to go well. Then at 32 weeks we'll start going weekly and then eventually probably every couple days. I'll be 28 weeks come Sunday so we're moving right along.

Thinking of you and wondering since it has been a month, for a new update. You were almost 28 weeks with the last update a month ago. I'm so anxious to hear from you and praying that you and all the babies are okay. Hugs.

Thanks for thinking of us. Our babies were born Monday July 8. They are healthy and currently staying in the special care unit. They came at 35 plus 1 weeks. I developed severe pre eclampsia so they had to take them. Hoping they can go home in a week or2.
How are you doing?

I'm in tears with extreme happiness for you. This is what you have waited for, for so long. All that you have been through, and now to be blessed with three babies. I'm so thankful they are doing good, and way to go for carrying them so long. I would think that is outstanding to make it so far with triplets. Do you mind sharing their genders?

Sending you tons and tons of hugs and smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much. We have a boy named Raylan and identical girls named Anna and Hadlee.

I hope all of you are doing well!!! Would love to hear an update!

We all came home together on July 24th after 16 days in The hospital. Everyone is doing well, gaining weight and growing. We were so blessed to get all 3 healthy babies.

So, so happy for you!!! I'm sure you are one busy woman!!!

consuella responded:
Appreciation to chief oduwa legba for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how chief oduwa legba help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after chief oduwa legba help i got pregnant 31days later as he said that i will conceive after 31days exactly 31days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 25 y.o. I was diagnosed with PCOS at age 19. My DH is 30, he is healthy as a horse. We have been TTC for just at two years now. We have had 3 mis...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.