Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Fertility Blend Supplement
angie5599 posted:
Hi Everyone! My name is Angie. I'm 35 years old, been TTC for about 15 years. I was diagnosed with PCOS at around age 18 and have been re-tested for it several times since then with same result. I did get pregnant once using Clomid however that pregnancy ended in miscarriage (at 19 weeks ). After that, I did 6 unsuccessful rounds of IUI using injectables. My periods have always been sproadic - every 3-4 months and lasting up to 14 days. In the last year, I have lost about 40 pounds which to my surprise has helped regulate my periods. I went to a 38-40 day cycle with periods lasting only 7 or 8 days! Yay! I have lost my infertility insurance so decided to try something new. I took Vitex (80mg) last month and had a 24 day cycle! I have come across another supplement called Fertility Blend from GNC. I've only been taking it for about a week but have read some very inspiring stories about it. Looking for any success or non-successful stories from any of you that have tried it. Thanks so much!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 25 y.o. I was diagnosed with PCOS at age 19. My DH is 30, he is healthy as a horse. We have been TTC for just at two years now. We have had 3 mis...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!