Skip to content
White hard pebble lump within the skin of scrotal sack.
An_226218 posted:
I am a 20 year old male who has two white, hard pebble sized lumps on my scrotal sack. I've done research and as far as I know, it could be anything. There is no discomfort or pain and it can be a little irritated if I mess with it too much. One is like a small pebble or pea, the other is more like a pen tip. I have tried squeezing them but they do not pop like pimples. They just turn reddish around the base. I've had them for a few years. I do remember the bigger one being a little smaller but it hasn't grown any in a couple years. Any thoughts? Some say it is a cyst of a sort, some say it is an ingrown hair, some say its a calcification, some say a sign of testicular cancer. I'd just like to get some thoughts and I will be seeing a doctor about it. He's helped the family for years so I'm comfortable enough to go talk to him. But until I can do that, a few opinions would be good.

counterso responded:
It's not cancer. It's just a sebaceous cyst. Talk to a dermatologist or your regular doctor about things you can do to treat the skin, like coal tar shampoo. DO NOT squeeze them, as this can cause them to become infected, and then you will need a doctor.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed with BXO (balanitis xerotica obliterans) in May 2011. I had a very sever case and had 4 surgeries and was in the hospital for 4 weeks.

Helpful Tips

What is this hard "vein" and swelling on my penis?
Veins in your penis will usually have a blue color, but sometimes you may have what looks like a "vein" appear that wasn't there before, ... More
Was this Helpful?
83 of 172 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.