Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    White hard pebble lump within the skin of scrotal sack.
    An_226218 posted:
    I am a 20 year old male who has two white, hard pebble sized lumps on my scrotal sack. I've done research and as far as I know, it could be anything. There is no discomfort or pain and it can be a little irritated if I mess with it too much. One is like a small pebble or pea, the other is more like a pen tip. I have tried squeezing them but they do not pop like pimples. They just turn reddish around the base. I've had them for a few years. I do remember the bigger one being a little smaller but it hasn't grown any in a couple years. Any thoughts? Some say it is a cyst of a sort, some say it is an ingrown hair, some say its a calcification, some say a sign of testicular cancer. I'd just like to get some thoughts and I will be seeing a doctor about it. He's helped the family for years so I'm comfortable enough to go talk to him. But until I can do that, a few opinions would be good.
    counterso responded:
    It's not cancer. It's just a sebaceous cyst. Talk to a dermatologist or your regular doctor about things you can do to treat the skin, like coal tar shampoo. DO NOT squeeze them, as this can cause them to become infected, and then you will need a doctor.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    i am a 25 year old male and i have alot of medical problems.To start with i have rhumatoid arthritis, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease in m...More

    Helpful Tips

    Pain in Manhood
    I been to hospitals and clinics for the treatment and said Gonorrhea and just the last one i have visited said Urethritis. I have been ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.