Skip to content
Here are my symptoms..can anyone tell me what's wrong?
ceceh42 posted:
Entrance to urethra and bladder itself is very sensitive. I am not emptying all the way esp before bed have to go several times like I am obsessed with getting all of my urine out before I go to bed or I can't sleep. Feel like I have to push my urine out. Could medication be causing - I am on Cymbalta and I read that this is one of the side effects. Around my period it's much worse.[br>[br>Thanks

counterso responded:
I have no idea how you think you know what the bladder neck feels like.

Please call the physician who prescribed your Cymbalta. If you have side effects, or things you think might be side effects, you absolutely MUST call your physician!

ceceh42 replied to counterso's response:
ok, thank you

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am a 25 year old male and i have alot of medical problems.To start with i have rhumatoid arthritis, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease in m...More

Helpful Tips

What is this hard "vein" and swelling on my penis?
Veins in your penis will usually have a blue color, but sometimes you may have what looks like a "vein" appear that wasn't there before, ... More
Was this Helpful?
83 of 172 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.