Skip to content
One Man has No sexual desire from childhood to 30 years. What about his Semen ?
An_240920 posted:
A man has puberty at the age of 14. But that man has no sexual desire from the childhood upto age 30 years old. So far, he does not masturbate.
Has he had nocturnal emission or libido in his 30 years life? What about his sperm or semen ? whether sperm emitted or stayed yet?

counterso responded:
Your question does not make any sense.

There are many factors contributing to whether libido is active or diminished. Not having nocturnal emissions ever is completely normal. Not masturbating is extremely unusual, however there may be psychological factors which deride him for this behavior and also suppress his libido.

Sperm production is not directly connected to ejaculation, and whether you ejaculate or not, sperm are still being produced and reabsorbed if unused.

Has this person seen a doctor about their situation?

Spotlight: Member Stories

65 years young and just trying to do the right thing. At my age I just can't afford any mistakes.

Helpful Tips

Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 64 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.