Skip to content
Oval Lump next to testicles
guvna__ posted:
Hi, I am a 22 yr old guy, i recently noticed a oval lump on my inner leg, a little bigger than a pea, right next to my testicles...not on but beside on the leg, where the leg join and the top...it was not bothering me before but earlier today i noticed tht it has become bigger and irritable when i walk and it kind of pains when i touch it...i am freaking out because i dont know what it is...anyone else had this same thing and what was it...please help...thanks in advance

counterso responded:
This is not a urology issue. Please go see your regular doctor or dermatologist.

carlton6969 responded:
I have the same issue right now. Did you find out what it was? If so do you care to explain it to me?

Spotlight: Member Stories

65 years young and just trying to do the right thing. At my age I just can't afford any mistakes.

Helpful Tips

Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 64 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.