Skip to content
I recently was circumcised
fsrock03 posted:
and am still getting used to the sensitivity. However yesterday I noticed a white bump on the glands. I had a wart before but it looked nothing like this. Which got me to thinking that it may be something else. My concern with it is that when I take a shower (my doctor said its ok) it gets a little bigger. Then when I turn the water off, it gets smaller again. Is it some type of water blister or something from surgery? Please help. Any advice is welcome.
counterso responded:
It sounds like dead skin, or an illusion. A quick call to your urologist should provide an answer. You should feel at great liberty to ask questions of the doctor who is familiar with the details of your procedure and circumstances. It doesn't need to be in an office visit.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am a 25 year old male and i have alot of medical problems.To start with i have rhumatoid arthritis, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease in m...More

Helpful Tips

Hey you will probably never read this but this helped me a lot thanks I got so worried still checking with doctor because it's still there ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.