Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I recently was circumcised
fsrock03 posted:
and am still getting used to the sensitivity. However yesterday I noticed a white bump on the glands. I had a wart before but it looked nothing like this. Which got me to thinking that it may be something else. My concern with it is that when I take a shower (my doctor said its ok) it gets a little bigger. Then when I turn the water off, it gets smaller again. Is it some type of water blister or something from surgery? Please help. Any advice is welcome.

counterso responded:
It sounds like dead skin, or an illusion. A quick call to your urologist should provide an answer. You should feel at great liberty to ask questions of the doctor who is familiar with the details of your procedure and circumstances. It doesn't need to be in an office visit.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am a 25 year old male and i have alot of medical problems.To start with i have rhumatoid arthritis, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease in m...More

Helpful Tips

What is this hard "vein" and swelling on my penis?
Veins in your penis will usually have a blue color, but sometimes you may have what looks like a "vein" appear that wasn't there before, ... More
Was this Helpful?
82 of 171 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.